The Weather Thread

L’Arco in ballyvughan is supposed to excellent according to my missus.

Was dece t the last time I was there anyway. Kinvara is getting a wine and tapas bar soon :astonished:

Where?

I was in salthill today it was quiet enough

Murphys Store…

https://goo.gl/maps/z9GsAJqZMNH2

1 Like

Did Liz sell up or is she leasing it out?

Leasing I’d say.

I think these are fellas who are running it.

1 Like

Nah, we played, Pluim was alright for the first game, so the 13’s played their game in the pissing rain, enjoyed themselves and won 2-1, then every other game was cancelled. Wet weekend alright, northern beaches were hammered. Sunday was just a very boring day inside. Everything ok yourselves?

Tide is well in there but that is still as busy as you would ever see it

It is not hot here. I do not understand the fuss.

1 Like

I jumped the gun about 2pm on Saturday, presumed our game on Sunday would be called off, found a nice good high stool and filled myself with stout for the day. 'twas marvellous.

Some smashing done by the ocean, including my beloved Coogee Surf Club in the bottom photo.

I think you made the right choice alright, drinking watching that weather would have been quite enjoyable. How about the family in Collaroy who’s pool now resides on the beach (your first pic)? There will be a few people rethinking beachside mansions after that. That’s a grand hole in Coogee Surf Club.
The amount of fuckers driving through flood water astounds me, the SES are getting fair pissed off with it as well.

I generally struggle to have sympathy for people with waterside properties. Yes, it’s terribly unfortunate but if you don’t want the hassle of this in the future, take your $5 million and move to Penrith.

Exactly. The erosion over the weekend on the east coast was phenomenal and alongside the polar caps melting, the value of these properties are going to take a hit. Although moving them to Penrith is a bit uncalled for.

I mentioned it at the time but that little Italian place in Kinvarra was very nice when I was there around St Patricks day. Seems to be a few nice places there already, is there anywhere doing good seafood up there, I was hoping to visit that area during the summer.

Fucking hell, I look like a turkey cock this morning anyway, I’d say that it’s fairly fucking hot for us.

See some daft fucker climbed over the fence to a ledge below Icebergs in Bondi this afternoon to look at the big huge waves. He’s in the big huge waves now and not likely ever to be seen again. Fuck me, some people are fucking stupid.

Darwinism.

Linnanes Lobster Bar in New Quay is about 10 minutes outside Kinvara and its lovely. Pier Head has decent fish options too.

2 Likes

Going to hit 27 today on the costa del shannon.