The Weather Thread

Think you must be confusing me with another poster.

The roaster living in the current Australian heat calling Irish fellas smelly, you couldnt make it up.

I’m adored by my colleagues.

1 Like

Fixed

2 Likes

Fixed properly.

3 Likes

Wahey!

Not true.

You go to the gym, presumably have a shower (we can’t be sure), get into clean clothes and then hop on the bike to start sweating again.

Either none of that ever happens or you’re a bit of a oddball

2 Likes

Hi Fran,

While a few of these jibes at Horseboxes expense are quite funny Im afraid Ill have to come to his defence here. A 10 minute cycle in Irish weather shouldn’t be making someone sweat. Its really the equivalent of a brisk walk with the constant stopping and starting due to lights and traffic.

Kind regards
TSG

2 Likes

I go to the gym, go home, have breakfast, then shower then stroll to the nearest Dublin bike stand before leisurely cycling up the canal for 10 minutes. Cycling slowly for 10 minutes doesn’t cause me to sweat, Francis.

Thank you TSG, you got there before me. I’d say there’s some seriously unfit fat bastards posting here who think a 10 minute cycle would have them sweating buckets.

1 Like

You’d have been a great man for the slow bicycle race

2 Likes

Walk to bike stand, cycle slowly for 10 minutes, drop bike off at bike stand, walk to work. Would you not just walk altogether?

1 Like

More lies

Bike stand I drop off at is about 100m from my office. The way I do it takes about 18 minutes. To walk it would take closer to 35. Every minute counts when you’ve as busy and fulfilling a life as I have, kid.

Old rating.

Still lying.

:smile: :smile: stop you’re killing me.

So desperate to get in on the conversation.

5 Likes

Get in on the counversation? I started the conversation about you being smelly, pinocchio.

I’m the puppet master.

Incidentally, the moon these past 2 nights has been phenomenal. Fuck your ‘supermoon’

Nice blast forecast for the next couple of days