The Weather Thread

House we are in at the moment is very exposed. Took a fair battering around 2am.

That speaks volumes for the eating habits of the denizens of howth.

1 Like

I thought eating habits on the northside improved after reading the Fingal dining out thread. Sadly this is not the case.

Too windy to cycle today

Safety First

1 Like

One of those great days where you didn’t have to swerve for cyclists, they voluntarily swerved in front of you.

2 Likes

vile disgusting post

1 Like

The ones to our right were tied up, beaten and robbed just over a year ago so I doubt they’d have an issue with a security alarm.

I cycled today. Nearly blown into the canal a few times. I’m lucky to be alive actually.

Hopefully you fall in on the way home.

I know you don’t mean that.

Grand drying out.

Obviously I hope you get out again but you need to be brought down a peg or two.

2 Likes

Hopefully you don’t fall in on the way home

1 Like

I be happy enough with him making it out of the canal I suppose.
A dose of listeria or some nasty water bourne illness would be nice for the cunt though.

All being very harsh on @Horsebox here, I wouldn’t wish him anything worse than stepping into a deep puddle, but I’m sound like that

1 Like

The bottom of my pants and my shoes were splashed by a car driving through a puddle on the way to work this morning if that sates @ChocolateMice 's sadistic tendencies.

Have you called TFK’s bin consultant?

2 Likes

There’s a real touch of spring in the air today in north west Munster.
I expect to down tools by 1:00pm ish, and make the most of it. I might take a stroll up the town and buy myself a new pair of socks or something.

2 Likes

You deserve it mate

He’s been working savage hard lately

3 Likes