The Weather Thread

I agree. March can be a terrible month for wild weather conditions.

2 Likes

in like a lion out like a lamb

3 Likes

We’ve been through this one before. The shortest day isn’t the earliest sunset. @Tassotti is of course correct, the evenings have been stretching out now for a couple of weeks.

4 Likes

That’s @Fagan_ODowd back on the antidepressants for another month.

I lol’d at that.

great stretch in it there this evening lads

2 Likes

I really noticed it in the Capital.

1 Like

So did I here in the capital, it was still fairly bright at 5 past four

1 Like

Try telling this lad.

1 Like

According to fotf Dutch weatherman’s wife last night, today had 3 seconds more daylight than yesterday

You could tell

3 Likes

Jaysus lads it’s fierce mild,I walked to the pub earlier and the sweat was pumping outa me.Very un Christmas like.

1 Like

How are you there @Fitzy? 33c and rising in the east. The sea breeze making it bearable. I’d love a good burst of rain.

41 here now. Just been out to get the booze order done and to purchase a few bags of ice for the eskys we’re storing the booze on as there’s no room.in the fridge.
Cool change comi ng through later, hopefully. I’m looking forward to watching the sprinkler water the front lawn as I start drinking from the veranda, the odd neighbour coming over for a quick one and a feeling of general bonhomie, or drunkeness as we call it in Bunclody, coming over me.

The heavens have well and truly opened here. Great weather for ducks. Will hopefully be back to low 20s tomorrow.

Lousy Smarch weather

Are you at the in laws?

that’s what the car is for

Yeah. Tomorrow AND Stephen’s Day. She spent 2 weeks in Monaghan last year so what goes around…

It’s not that bad is it? Your mother in law foustering around after you?
My mother in law is so old I she doesn’t do any of the @smark like mother stuff any more, but god love her, she deserves a bit of appreciation.
You should all appreciate your mothers at this time of the year lads. It’s a sensitive time for those of us who have lost their mothers and indeed fathers.

10 Likes