The who is going in to work versus who is (Not)WFH/taking AL tomorrow thread?

The 2030 relaunch of tfk will be unbelievable

Says the boys with the noses in the phone

Joining Welcome Home GIF

Was talking to one of my crew during the week. They have some workshops for a tool roll out. Will be online with the Yanks so the suggestion is to run it 2pm-10pm CET to accomodate. Like WWIii broke out when the WFH’s were told they’d have to adjust for a few days.

Who’ll do little Barteks homework?

1 Like

Rightly so, forcing people to work outsode their contracted hours

1 Like

We have a hybrid model. The old public service 9-5 doesn’t apply.

Yes, the man has his foot on the workers necks these days

What do you mean you need to put your child to bed??
You’ll do your e-learning, you’ll enjoy it, and you’ll rate your instructor 5 stars.

6 Likes

The man will be grand. The grunt will have a bit of a moan amongst themselves and then fall in.

It’s on the go 16 years at this stage.

Which is amazing.

FAO @mikehunt

The jig is up

@Julio_Geordio game over man.

I’ve evolved to putting a paper weight on the space bar so I reckon this trojan effort will be recognised and will become CEO within 5 years.

Edit screenshot issue will meed to be adressed first.

3 Likes

Imagine the data storage and thereby energy wasted by the man implementing this @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

find a keyboard macro that will randomly press alt+tab to switch the active programme and have it run every 30 seconds, in between have it press a load of random non hotkey keys. Away in a hack

1 Like

That’s your task for today :+1::+1:

1 Like

I’ve too much on today.

I have to come up with an argument to convince a Cork man Douglas isn’t working class and then I’m going to dig in to the Russia thread and have an adventure

8 Likes

I assumed you already had a macro set up for that.

Baby Hat GIF