The who is going in to work versus who is (Not)WFH/taking AL tomorrow thread?

For me, this part of Douglas is ‘working class’. It also depends if you count Frankfield and Grange as Douglas.

That’s nemo land. Go way ta fuck…and take it to the correct thread.

3 Likes

Dunno if correct thread but fucking clowns

2 Likes

In the office for the day for team building and it’s lovely to see all the Halloween decorations to make the graduates in their early 20’s feel at home.

In fairness he has asthma on the evening in question so “wasn’t himself.” You can really roll out asthma as a contributing factor to anything.

1 Like

Makes you better at sports, but worse at listening to a fella beside you it would seem

“Mr Browne’s evidence was that AB told him it was “all sorted” after the incident and that as he took sick leave after what happened, he thought no more about it until he was called into the investigation.”

The auld sick leave card as well, he knew they were in trouble

40 min delay on trains - leaves on tracks no doubt, back to the ranch.

Now the autumn leaves are falling and the tourists have all gone …

It’s not Taylor’s fault guys

Are the Swifties trying to stop me working from home?

Taylor Swift and Elon Musk are working together to end the wfh phenomenon

If Taylor takes the 4 minute micro naps (before Teams signs me out) from my 9.30-11.30am timeslot she’s about the land herself into senior hurling.

2 Likes

Might be of some use to the work shy around here https://busysimulator.com/

1 Like

There’s a planned Christmas team dinner in the office tomorrow and in a pure stroke of genius, yours truly has set the wheels in motion for bottling it altogether and working from home.

For anybody in a similar boat make sure to mention the artic conditions planned tomorrow morning (that could run through the end of the week!) by 3pm today at the very latest for believability. I’m even planning to have the car battery drain overnight just to safely avoid any afternoon appearance (in a non-virtual capacity).

11 Likes

All work dos I attended eons ago
All finished up the same
Pissed cold hungry no taxi and effing frozen
Busted and hungover for a day plus

Not worth it unless you don’t bevy

Granted ye might be different as construction workers ALL are beagles with bevy aboard

This is even worse Corkie. It’s a Christmas dinner in the work canteen.

6 Likes

Not a team player. Delete delete.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh ffs
Doctor’s note quick
Suspicion of COVID
That’ll sort the whures

1 Like