The who is going in to work versus who is (Not)WFH/taking AL tomorrow thread?

Will you be driving the forklift around the kitchen?

11 Likes

Have you no bit of a garden to play with him in? The weather at the moment is a fucking godsend

12 Likes

Have a 3 and 5 year old at home with me and it’s tough going. It’s been a bit better this week as the weather has been better and they can go outside a bit more.

1 Like
1 Like

Ah lovely!

Outside play is in the afternoon, immediately after his lunchtime nap, according to our routine.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Early mornings, late nights. Leave the bones of the day for kids, with the odd call, at which point they can Disney+/Netflix/Beat the office door with a Hurl/walk in singing ‘Let it Go’/etc.

2 Likes

Great just great. A few of the supermarkets kicked up about no reps calling in. So our lot decided to bring management in and put them on the road. In Charleville at the moment

3 Likes

:fearful:

2 Likes

This is what my house is like these days

2 Likes

Its no fun being a top dog.

My child had 4 (four) shitty nappies already today before 10am. One when he woke up, one after his bottle and two more after some cereal and toast. I had a 10am call then and it finished 10 minutes ago. I’m pretending it’s still going ahead by speaking in a loud voice every once in a while. “Has the current situation impacted the on-site delivery team to any degree yet?” I’m lying on the bed and will remain here until shortly after 11am. FML life.

7 Likes

You have my sympathy

A colleague has asked me if I want to go “for a walk” with her today.

Is it the hot one? If she’s fever hot I wouldn’t mind

I work with serveral hotties (including myself as I am actually seriously attractive) but none of them have asked me for a walk.

1 Like

:smile: :smile:

eeek!