The who is going in to work versus who is (Not)WFH/taking AL tomorrow thread?

I HAD A HAM AND CHEESE TOASTIE FROM THE GEORGE FOREMAN!

Threw in a bit of scallion as well.

6 Likes

Toast the bread in the toaster and butter.

Heat up ham and cheddar cheese in microwave until melted. Batter together in the toast

Game changer

3 Likes

@Bandage I am having a freshly brewed coffee from my Delonghi Nespresso machine

1 Like

@Bandage im having a mini brownie and ice cream in Wetherspoons while returning a pair of trousers to Next

4 Likes

We might be getting an inclination of why the trousers are being returned here.

21 Likes

You seem to have the life mate.

Fair play to you.

He’s probably not telling you the half of it.

You have to make them in the Fieeee Fifteeee sandwich maker #upthebohs

Cc @Copper_pipe

1 Like

That guys an animal

1 Like

A new one today. A minute’s silence in a Teams meeting.

12 Likes

Sad emojis all round

1 Like

He’s in Dundalk. They probably put on balaclavas and fired their cap guns at the roof

9 Likes

Savage stuff, who broke the ice?

Ah it was a sad enough auld tale, so the bossman called it. Most of us had the mics and cameras off anyway.

Speaking of, my physio last night (who is a great man for the gossip) was telling me that Slab Murphy (and assorted others) is a client of his. He said he lost a few customers from that world when they found out his wife works in customs. Said Slab has a squeeze these days who thinks Slab is an absolute angel. He gets paid in wads of fivers somedays or in fifties other days.

11 Likes

I had a fella light up a cigarette on a Teams call the other day, which was a new one on me. Now these things wouldn’t really faze me, so I carried on talking through the work breakdown structure regardless, but I felt sorry for Martijn in Eindhoven who has been doing his utmost to give them up.

8xwaLi

9 Likes

One of our lads was constantly rolling away and then puffing away during the lockdown days

A minutes muteness.

I must have to say, Mary you are on mute 5 times a day.

Fucking Mary

It must have been absolutely mental working in an office in the olden days and probably someone either side of you smoking a fag all day long

1 Like

It was.

Better again if you had an old-timer with a pipe.

1 Like