The who is going in to work versus who is (Not)WFH/taking AL tomorrow thread?

Our place in March wanted us in 10 days a month. Most months it means you are in the office 3 days a week for 2 of the weeks.

They said Tuesday would be a company day each week were everyone came into the office and the other days were up to yourself to choose.

The first day they did it the place was packed and i met people i hadnt seen or spoken to in 2 years. But since that 1st day less and less people come to the office, some staff are doing a day a week, i do the 2 days each week but would push back if i required to come in more than that.

Ceo had his briefing before Christmas and said he was delighted with how the wfh/wfo situation was going. Crazy when well over half the workforce only show up once a week.

I think these companies like to be seen to say we have our staff in 10 days a month but its not the actual case at all.

Has anyone actltually been sacked for not going in as often as they should. Employees are awful sheep.

When they try to get me off the couch.

3 Likes

I had my scrum call in my onesie on the back patio this morning

3 Likes

I’ve the dressing gown on the last few weeks with the cold mornings

1 Like

You need to add this to your WFH wardrobe.

1 Like

I’ve something like that actually

Horror Scream GIF by filmeditor

1 Like

Logged on at 7-8am from bed went to gym on lunch 12-1pm & logged off at 3:30pm. A glorious day.

6 Likes

The captains of industry have had enough.

3 Likes

So condemned I stand, just an ordinary man…he said its sad to see that things have got so bad, I have to leave my couch to pay my way…still he takes his family on a cruise, he’ll never lose…

The savings the cunts will make on office rent will more than mitigate any loss in productivity

If your job can be done from home it can be done from Bangalore. Get back to the office ye lazy cunts.

13 Likes

Some lads can’t be saved from themselves .they just don’t get it .

2 Likes

If IBM are anything to go by, Paddy Tech won’t need to worry about the Hyderabad punters taking over anyways. Rajeesh wouldn’t finish his sentence nevermind a project.

4 Likes

The company men are circling

Was sent an email at 4:30 this evening saying they were under pressire and could I work late. Sent a reply at 4:45 apologising that unfortunately I had to do a creche run. There’s great satisfaction in just walking away from your desk without that annoying shit of avoiding eye contact with the managers as you slope out the door on time.

4 Likes

The awkward squad want to hide away in their room forever and wank into their sock ad finitim

Thankfully AI will replace most of these WFH wasters very soon given the pace it is moving

4 Likes