The who is going in to work versus who is (Not)WFH/taking AL tomorrow thread?

I’m not ruling it out, but I’d say it’s 30/70 against.

1 Like

All @Fagan_ODowd fault. He’s like a young Robbie Keane these days, lurking at the edge of the box waiting for the momentary lapse in concentration or scuffed clearance. All such errors, however trivial, are punished ruthlessly.

3 Likes

A Hatcher as Brian Kerr would say

1 Like

The lads are going feral

What, they gave you money for a computer upgrade, and you bought a new telly for personal use?
Tnh

It most certainly did. We were given guidance in terms of buying and it was anything from monitors to TVs etc, ie a screen up to a certain threshold. I will fire up a photo to prove it.

6 Likes

What on earth would you need a screen that big for?

Are you streaming Netflix for the day or something?

Absolutely not, fookall sites are accessible through work VPN. its a game changer, our laptops are tiny.

:thinking:I need to upgrade my home set up

This is going to be a long haul, need to be set up properly.

1 Like

I caught him out the other day on a misspelling. I must admit I enjoyed it more than I should have. I knew he was fucking seething too even though he was very polite in his response

1 Like

A Thinkpad👌

I have the same in the office. About a 36 inch screen that you can rotate into portrait mode to make it easier to review documents. Game changer

2 Likes

I imagine ye all looking like comic book guy.

Dell I7 laptop and a 32 inch monitor.

Cisco jabber is a grand job too.

1 Like

I’m at a work related webinar at the moment, with people I don’t really know. Some auld lad is wowing everyone here on Zoom with his quirky backgrounds. I’ve had to mute the cunts for a few minutes before kick off at 3.

I’m snap chatting a girl who is also on a webinar just now :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

Is she old AF? She might be in the same meeting

My half two siesta has become a vital part of the day.

1 Like

Had a grand snooze on a global call this afternoon. Everyone was on automatic mute so they wouldn’t have heard me snoring. I hope.

1 Like