The who is going in to work versus who is (Not)WFH/taking AL tomorrow thread?

We need more troughs. You’ll want social distancing when the roasters rock in

The cleaners brought in to combat the spread of The Virus have really cut corners here. Your desk has been sanitised to ensure it is 100% free from Covid but the arse of the chicken fillet roll you were eating in March 2020 and was left behind the keyboard is now sentient.

5 Likes

Stayed somewhere a while back that had extensive pre arrival email communications about their enhanced Covid cleaning regime, a raft of paper about it on arrival, posters all over reception, a message on the home page TV screen in the room etc etc. One of the kids lifted up a rug a few minutes after we checked in and there was a mouldy sock, a couple of pieces of jigsaw and some sweet wrappers under it. I felt so cheated. I’ll never trust a hotel group again. :anguished:

6 Likes

A notice went out across the Government Department that I am (sorta) in reminding employees that it is not necessary to send items by registered post to other sections that are located in the same building as they are

1 Like

We still have posters up with all the symptoms of covid and saying not to attend if you display these. Still relevant tbf but it also says don’t come in if you recently travelled to China South Korea iran Italy or other High risk areas. Gas really.

We found half a sausage roll under a chair in room we stayed in last summer after getting a similar speil about deep cleaning etc

2 Likes

We were in London years ago. Lads found a fist on a stick and a nurse costume box under the bed.

The fist on the stick was brought everywhere with us that weekend.

4 Likes

Carried it around up your hole I’d say.

4 Likes

in fairness its an incredibly dysfunctional dept.

2 Likes

I’d say there was a very good reason they were registering it.

“We never got it”

that, and most divisions hate each other so fucking much that internal post isnt even a runner as the service officers hate all the cunts too

What were the lads in the passport office doing for the pandemic? Living the dream?

thats DFAD, theyre only living the dream when theyre quaffing champagne, eating canapes and sniffing their own farts at some poointless international foru

Sure there can’t be a backlog I had mine on day 14 on the button as promised. Fantastic

i presume that wasnt between march 2020 and april this year?

2 weeks ago. Still have a terrible but new photo. Pre broken nose

We are waiting on a new one for the young fella. We’ll be cutting it tight I’d say. I may have to spin up for it

The fear of having to drive to cork for a passport. Nawful thing since they closed the office in limerick 20 years ago

hed be quicker, and safer, driving to the dublin office