The who is going in to work versus who is (Not)WFH/taking AL tomorrow thread?

Surely you meant to use your @artfoley login for that

2 Likes

Got rebuked by the office manager during her end of the day rounds. My crime was leaving my jacket on the back of a chair at a neighbouring empty desk. The drastic consequences are that this empty desk and chair will have to be cleaned tonight too, along with those that have been used today. I have learnt my lesson. Onwards.

12 Likes

You are so selfish.

Is she one of these angry middle aged women who think they own the place?

The Mimi Bobeck to @Bandage’s Drew Carey

Ehhhhhhh, no comment.

There’s literally no other type. Starts off as a receptionist and then after a few years gets promoted to office manager because she’s such a bossy cunt. Has serious notions about herself and way overestimates her abilities. Gets away with murder probably because she knows stuff about senior management. Hates men but flirts overtly with said senior management.

95% of office managers right there.

10 Likes

@Horsebox throwing his lot in with the TFK misogyny crew I see.

1 Like

Have you any consideration at all for the dedicated folks from Bidvest Noonan/CCS Cleaning services?

Facilities Managers is the greatest cod of a position of all. They usually double up as Head Fire Safety Officer. A handy number

1 Like

Welcome friend

2 Likes

A complete cod. Lads steam cleaning offices.

The back handlers must be unreal.

2 Likes

But with a role reversal in dressing like a clown

1 Like

@Horsebox got passed over for office manager by Nuala at reception

1 Like

I’ve really enjoyed going into the office a couple of days a week for the last few weeks but have a feeling it will be pulled next week until January anyway :frowning:

63C54123-1EDE-45A3-90C7-E4713BDFE8E7

First trip to the UK office today since Feb 2020. Its like covid doesn’t/never existed. No masks and handshakes all round. Nobody gives a bollix.

Spotted Ruby Walsh in the 6.40am red eye but couldn’t be arsed logging it.

3 Likes

Was on a zoom call with some Brits this morning who weren’t happy at being dragged into the office while Paddy was WFH for the foreseeable.

That was a couple of years ago I’m over it now.

Have you watched Mad Men lately?