The who is going in to work versus who is (Not)WFH/taking AL tomorrow thread?

He’s getting his back teeth. Kids get loose nappies when they’re teething. He’s absolutely grand here. They told me he has to stay out for 2 full days starting from the day after the incident. I’m not going to take this lying down*. :rage:

*I’m going to tentatively raise the prospect of sending him in on Friday as a compromise when I’m dropping the other fella in tomorrow.

1 Like

Your creche are an absolute joke :smiley:.

Paying them the equivalent of a mortgage to get mugged off.

8 Likes

Oxo

1 Like

No doubt heard Mrs @Bandage was off on a jolly and decided to pull the wool over muggins eyes again

1 Like

What exactly qualifies as “loose” ? Are you getting viscosity readings or are they just going by the Bristol chart. I’d at least be asking for a classification of each nappy from Type 1-7. You’d expect that as part of the handover with the money you’re undoubtedly paying.

3 Likes

The term “loose” is, ahem, loosely defined. I’m taking your pertinent advice on board though. I’m not going to be mugged off by them ever again.

1 Like

We can’t rule out the life partner tipping off the crèche before she left … a proper mugging off…

1 Like

It’s a wiki post

4 Likes

I wonder would they have played this fast and loose in the pre WFH era? Hard to believe they would have expected people to take the day fully off work every time a child did a watery shit

You need to protect yourself - and youngest - here. A loose nappy could mean anything.

On a related note, Pike Jnr has been having some unusually coloured poos in the last week or so. Grand consistency, various shades of beige alright which was unusual but nothing too alarming. Anyways, I was changing him the other day and I noted that things were returning to normal. Not back to 100%, but a kind of giving-Offaly-the-expected-thumping-in-the-league returning to normal. Other half, a nurse, enquired later that day as to the current status. I gave the above analogy, which really was not intended for this kind of audience, so she asked for further details. For some reason I then used the word “green”. (I mean, what colour is poo?). Not surprisingly this led to a mini tribunal.

My point? Be methodical about poo.

Through HR who contacted Taxsaver or IR

The tapes don’t lie

Lads think they can wander in under the cover of darkness on the INTERNET are mistaken.

1 Like

I cant believe you’re taking this shit from them.

I have a hugely coveted Wiki Editor badge now, that’s all that matters.

It’s quite unsettling.

He had to take the shits home too?

1 Like

Giroud is a fucking ride

2 Likes

UPDATE: My young lad returned to crèche today at 2.17pm, despite the owner’s strong resistance. What a victory for me. I’ll leave them both there until as close as possible to closing time to make up for lost time.

8 Likes