The Winter Flu 2017/18 vs Covid 19 Thread

Ah shure he’s permanently annoyed. You would be too if you were him. Anybody would be.

You’re veering away from the original topic within 3 posts after being caught out again. Calling me a flu denier ven though u know I take the yearly jab.

The experts and report writers compare Sweden with their neighbours. Did you get on to them and explain why they should focus on the worst performing countries like the US and the UK?

I’m calling you a flu denier as I never heard you calling for lockdowns and restrictions to deal with flu despite the fact that you call from draconian measures to fight Covid and despite the fact every single year flu overwhelms the health service and causes deaths.

You’ve tried to deflect away from your double standards, you don’t seem to have the intelligence or emotional maturity to challenge things and apply independent thinking.

Do you take the flu jab?

Nope. I don’t take the Covid one either. I’m not in a demographic at risk.

Taking the vaccine does not stop you getting or transmitting.

In your ignorance, you might think it does - but that’s your problem - ignorance.

But you can spread the flu virus. Therein lies the proof that you don’t care about the health of others. You’re alright Jack and fuck everyone else. I’d be more thoughful of others so am happy to take the vaccine for both. You seem very agitated that I care about others.

I pointed out your ignorance on this, sadly you’re doubling down. Being vaccinated does not stop you contracting and transmitting a virus, it merely means you get milder symptoms. You might not be intelligent enough to understand that you might choose to ignore it as you’ve exposed yourself as a dullard, either way you’re wrong.

You don’t care about others, you’re just stupid.

How effective is the flu vaccine?

The flu vaccine gives the best protection against flu.

Flu vaccines help protect against the main types of flu viruses, although there’s still a chance you might get flu.

If you do get flu after vaccination, it’s likely to be milder and not last as long.

Having the flu vaccine will also stop you spreading flu to other people who may be more at risk of serious problems from flu.

It can take 10 to 14 days for the flu vaccine to work.

I think you are displaying to the forum how much of a dullard you are if you believe a vaccine stops you getting the flu or transmitting it. That has been proven false.

Do you know the reason given for the bad flu season in 17/18?

Having the flu vaccine will also stop you spreading flu to other people who may be more at risk of serious problems from flu.

Being vaccinated does not stop you contracting and transmitting a virus

And you’ve taken that hook, line and sinker?

Mike will do what he’s told. Never dare challenge of question anything despite how ridiculous that statement actually is.

You are some mug.

1 Like

Is that a pic of your hero Sid?

Mike has now stopped digging and decided to instead bury his head in the sand.

At least you appreciate you’re a dullard now.

Do you have a medical quaification?

Do you?

One of us believes everything he reads (you), the other actually challenges and probes what he is told (me).

Despite not having any education or experience working with viruses or vaccines you think you know more than those that do. That is why you are so erratic.

This is why you’re a dullard. You’ll do as you’re told like a good little lad, no brains in you to investigate what you’re being told and whether it makes sense, whether it stands up to scrutiny, no gumption in you to back yourself.

You are the mug’s mug.

I have no education or experience in viruses or vaccines, why would I pretend I do? I’d only make a fool of myseLf like you’ve just done, claiming your advice on the flu vaccine is more informed than the NHS.

1 Like

I think you need to do some research on what the NHS said there. If you weren’t such a mug you wouldn’t have taken that hook, like and sinker. But you’ll do as you’re told, idiots usually are compliant fools.