The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

When you mentioned drink and drug taking culture amongst the youth of today as being something new, you were clearly debunked. Kids have always had problems. Enjoy your profession and your two week Christmas holidays.

It’s a different animal to when we (I anyway) were kids.

I’d say you would more then shudder if you had to :smiley:

you were a dweeb though

As I said you excel in being an obnoxious ignorant cunt of a man.

Where and when did you grow up? Most lads I knew were smoking weed, dropping acid and popping pills from 3rd year on.

I had a very sheltered childhood :frowning:

My original point was that teachers holidays are great, and secondly when you referenced the youth of today having issues, I’ve seen these at first hand not that long ago, and have also witnessed how different teachers in my day dealt with them. And it was most certainly not an affluent school.

+1 I smoked my first joint in first year at the side of the Omniplex and pulled a whitener,we went to see Bring it on straight after.

Younger even Pal and in certain cases a lot worse then that.

+1

You where watching Raheen birds toes in the Crescent Comp by the sound of it :smiley:

The Wishing You a Merry Christmas thread you curmudgeonly bastards.

Considering I went there yes! quality they were too.

Will we lash up the zebo and Murray video you signed up to the forum to see…you can pretend it’s snow.

Serious quality back in the day, Going to an all lads school was a nightmare. And having presentation next door was even worse :smiley:

The Comp birds were a different breed at the Energizers circa 99-01.

Fucking great they were, as were the Laurel Hill and the odd Scoil Carmel one. Good times :clap:

Remember the time @Mark Renton rode a bird and a few days later saw her walking down town in her laurel hill uniform? It was almost like something from a movie…gas bastard that fella.

haha brilliant :clap:, what age were you then? She was repeating the Leaving Cert to get 600 points id say.