The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

[QUOTE=“Juhniallio, post: 1059608, member: 53”]I’m finished now. It’s home to the kids to wind up the little lady.
Going to damo tomorrow then it’s two weeks of chilling with the family. Fucking love it.[/QUOTE]
+1 Don’t think I’ve ever been looking forward to the holiday season more.

Happy Christmas everybody:pint:

:pint:[QUOTE=“Lazarus, post: 1059645, member: 286”]+1 Don’t think I’ve ever been looking forward to the holiday season more.

Happy Christmas everybody:pint:[/QUOTE]

Happy Christmas big guy

& happy christmas one and all

:pint:

:clap:

Now take this to the appropriate thread…

And we are back it’s the most wonderful time of the year. Have a few hours to do next week but tradition suggests the 19th-20th is the right time for this thread to be bumped,
so. Merry christmas to

KC
KP
CLD
Laz
WYT
On The Sod
Dodgy
GagusB
Flatty
Horsebox
colin montgomerie
Tess Tickle
Rocko
Mbb
Kev
Treatystones
clarkey
farmer
julio
Mac
Mad
FOF
Count
Fran/Gman
The selfish giant
Tinnion
CM
THraw
CCHA
Boxty
Fagan
Joe Player
EB
EG
Bomber
Balbec
Sid
Special olympiakos
Scumpot
Mad
Massey
FenwaY
TTK
SS
Dancing Baby
Raymond Crotty
Flano
Locke
Carry Harry
Juh
Taz
TUM
Tallback
Tasstotti
Elvis B
Fitzy
Piles
Mickee
feck it
Fucked Out
The Man Himself
and finally The Big Cheese!! Forgive me if I left anyone of significance out I’m in a bit of a rush.
Happy christmas to all yall motherfockers!

[QUOTE=“Rintintin, post: 545707, member: 207”]Because I am finished work for the year I said I’d add this thread for everyone to say merry christmas to other forum members.

So… Merry Christmas: Bandage, Rocko ,Dunph ,2RE, Farmer, Flano, Puke, TASE, Runt, MAD, FOF, MBB, Larry, Tinnion, Tournafulla Man, Kev, Shan, CM, Clarkey,Thrawneen, CLD, Count, Fran,TTK and anyone I have forgotten.[/QUOTE]
And we are here again. The most wonderful time of the year. I have a few hours work to do next week but I’m well and truly on the count down now. Merry Christmas one and all.

Then a snowflake fell and it felt like a kiss now I’m okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW4b2_Xpwbs

Signing in.

I’ve the thesis, Joe player, job 3 all put to bed for a week or so… I’ve two cunting days down the market to go and tomorrow is gonna be manic, I’ll bust someone before the day will finish. I’ve Monday circled in as a present shopping day, so roll on Monday night and I sign the fuck in here.

I’ll be passing that way in the morning I must call in, only got presents for the small fella so far. The Mrs said she doesn’t want anything expensive which mean’s I’ve to all out. fucking reverse pschology. Working till christmas eve about 6ish is a sickener and back the 30th. Times like this I really envy those teacher cunts with their holidays.

We will have the last laugh mate… Won’t we?

We will pal, it’s all about getting that paper in the paw, those cunts will be sick of being off by Christmas day. That’s what I’m telling myself anyway :smiley:

Go off and do the H-Dip for two years. Then struggle to get any hours while all the time deal with the youth of today with copious amount of issues compared to hitherto. Come back to me then and tell me how much you envy ‘those teacher cunts and their holidays’.

I agree with you regarding the struggle to get hours for young new graduates, but I think it’s part of a teachers profession to get respect from his/her students. From my experience in school, even the worst of the worst kids didn’t fuck with certain teachers they had something about them which meant they were always respected, and if you are a teacher, that’s what you should strive for and enjoy the long holidays that go with the job.

Christ what a cunt.

ffs

@fp

What are the main issues you are seeing in school with teenagers these days pal?

You could be doing a lot worse then teaching, embrace it, it was clearing your calling in life to deal with the youth of today’s issues :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1059772, member: 686”]@fp

What are the main issues you are seeing in school with teenagers these days pal?[/QUOTE]

1. Lots of kids coming from homes where parents are separated. Huge impact upon kids emotionally.
  2. Explosion of social media and huge pressure on kids to keep up with latest trends.
  3. Lots of emotional bullying through social media.
  4. Huge drinking and drugs culture. 2nd years regularly getting pissed and kids getting stoned at lunch time.
  5. Lots of kids suffering from depression and other mental disorders.

To be honest, I could go on and on. It’s tough being a kid today.

Your calling was obviously to be an ignorant obnoxious cunt of a man. I must admit you excel at it.

[QUOTE=“fenwaypark, post: 1059778, member: 276”]1. Lots of kids coming from homes where parents are separated. Huge impact upon kids emotionally.
2. Explosion of social media and huge pressure on kids to keep up with latest trends.
3. Lots of emotional bullying through social media.
4. Huge drinking and drugs culture. 2nd years regularly getting pissed and kids getting stoned at lunch time.
5. Lots of kids suffering from depression and other mental disorders.

To be honest, I could go on and on. It’s tough being a kid today.[/QUOTE]

Jaysus. Thats not a pretty picture. Must be difficult to actually teach in that environment.

Piece of piss if you believed some. I’m lucky in that I teach in a pretty affluent school. I shudder to think what some of my peers encounter in other places.