The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1061784, member: 109”]Happy Christmas all. Tis true what they say, kids make Christmas. Our lad hasn’t a notion what’s going on but the fuss because of him is great.

I love all you cunts :pint:[/QUOTE]
Despite your continual sniping at me, happy Christmas buddy and I hope your son enjoys his first Christmas.

Happy Christmas, chaps.

You have grown very dear to me over the past year and I love you all equally.

Happy Christmas lads. Kids in bed, feet up and a neat Jameson resting on the range beside me.

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1061784, member: 109”]Happy Christmas all. Tis true what they say, kids make Christmas. Our lad hasn’t a notion what’s going on but the fuss because of him is great.

I love all you cunts :pint:[/QUOTE]

So true Mac. Our little fella is just four months and we’ve just finished writing a letter to leave for Santa beside a glass of brandy, a mince pie and a carrot for Rudolph. Im sure Santa will enjoy the brandy later…

My sniping is just a test mate. And you’ve passed. Happy Christmas

We hope Santa likes craft beer

Rupdolf is getting organic carrots tonight…

From a Nutri bullet?

No mate… but it will ultimately end up in a bullet tomorrow morning!

Turkey on, drinking all day, kids stuff down from attic, misses bitching, another normal but gr8 Xmas here. Have a good 1 tfk’ers, wherever you are:pint::pint::pint:

A happy and peaceful Christmas to you all.

A few minutes ago I stood outside my 101 year old grandmother’s house in Galway, where I’ve spent every Christmas in my life, and listened to the bells of Bushy Park church playing Silent Night.

I’m off to visit her in the hospital in a few minutes as she lies gravely ill after a serious stroke two days ago. She hasn’t long left and could go at any time. I’ll hopefully go to midnight mass in the Claddagh afterwards.

Make the most of your time with your loved ones.

Any chance of a few likes for my post up near the top of the page? Seems to have been ignored, guys.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1061788, member: 2533”]Happy Christmas, chaps.

You have grown very dear to me over the past year and I love you all equally.[/QUOTE]

I might not be your father, but ye are all my children

Your Christmas wish is granted, bro.

Just peeled over 40 spuds and I’m sitting with a nice glass of red. The little lady is gone to bed after bouncing off the walls for about two hours before bed. Feeling great and looking forward to a savage day with the family tomorrow.
So happy Christmas TFK, the nutri-brothers and the nutri-botherers, the grand canal dockers and the rurals, the hipsters and the roasters, the cyclists and the road ragers, the international businessmen and bandage, the young folk and the elder statesmen, the gga lovers and haters, and most of all, the degenerate gamblers, may you all have a wonderful christmas!

Got through Christmas Eve with no rows in the family house while I spent the early after demolishing Jameson with two grand-uncles. Can’t complain.
Happy Christmas to all (except WITJ, of course)

Carrots out, two cookies, and a choice of a glass of milk or a generous glass of 12 year old Jameson. Knowing that greedy bollix Santa he’ll go straight for the Jameson and cookies, throw the milk down the sink and fire half the carrot in the bin

Aye, staged from the attic to the garage. Next stop under the tree. Merry Christmas all.

Happy Christmas to all. Ye’re mostly a shower of cunt, but I greatly like the most of ye as well.

:clap:
What a group.

Happy Christmas.