The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

2 of mine went to sleep at half six to be ready for Santa. They woke up about 9 and couldn’t get rid of them till almost midnight! Stuff is out now, drank the milk , half chewing the carrot. One more Jameson and I’m off. Happy Christmas folks!

Gayest thread ever

Happy Christmas ye freaks

Even for a long time after I was finished with Santa, I couldn’t figure out what utensil the parents used to massacre the carrot with. I remember checking the drawer to see what the feck kind of thing they used. Turned out it was my father gnawing it to bits. Just brilliant.

Fuck just finished the stockings. The lads one was stuffed too full and ripped off the hangar. Made an unmerciful racket. I fled like the coward I am. Don’t think he woke but I’m not checking.
Two parties and one hot whisky only. Well pleased with myself. Happy Christmas everyone b

Ps there is oatmeal and sparkly stuff spread all over the fucking house. Will have @Sidney 's pals in at this rate.

Spoilers FFS sake.

Just home from the local. Myself, the sister and the oul pair, the publican’s oul pair, a couple of lads home from Canada and some random interloper from Tipp. And the publican too of course. Few handy Jameson thrown out before the Guards start spinning round. That’ll do nicely.
Merry Christmas all.

:smiley:

The big red burglar has been and gone. The presents are under the tree. I’ve the stove well stocked up and and its off to bed now to await the excited little visitors in the morning who’ll tell me that “Santy came and brought me presents”.
Good night to all the Daddy’s out there, enjoy the morning and sleep well. You’ve earned it.

The ham is cooked. The brandy is drank, mince pie eaten and I think I may have disturbed Santa and the reindeer cos there are a few bits of carrot beside the fire place where it must have been dropped when they went in a hurry. Off to the scratcher now, wrecked.

Nollaig Shona Duit.

[QUOTE=“Lazarus, post: 1061847, member: 286”]Gayest thread ever

Happy Christmas ye freaks[/QUOTE]
Have a good one love

Happy Christmas lads. This place kept me laughing on days when I didn’t even feel like laughing, thanks and have a good one y’all.

Happy Christmas to all who post here especially the folks who are abroad, have a good one and eat drink and be merry.

1 Like

[QUOTE=“Rintintin, post: 545707, member: 207”]Because I am finished work for the year I said I’d add this thread for everyone to say merry christmas to other forum members.

So… Merry Christmas: Bandage, Rocko ,Dunph ,2RE, Farmer, Flano, Puke, TASE, Runt, MAD, FOF, MBB, Larry, Tinnion, Tournafulla Man, Kev, Shan, CM, Clarkey,Thrawneen, CLD, Count, Fran,TTK and anyone I have forgotten.[/QUOTE]
Like zone

Happy Christmas everyone from the TFK Admin Team.

This website would be shitty enough without the members. It’s the pure nonsense emanating from the thickos on here that provides the fuel for our continued success.

Thanks for all your contributions this year.

Your TFK Admin Team
Rocko
Colin Montgomerie
The Dunph
Michelle Smyth De Bruin
Carryharry
The Bhoy
& KIB Man

@Rocko
Thanks for the TFK hoodie & the responsibility. :clap:

I shall not leave you down.

I received a gift of a selection of craft beers from my sister and she received a Nutribullet from my brother.:oops: Two worlds are colliding here people.

if someone arrives later with a present of a fixie id start worrying

Ive just got a lavender candle:eek:

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1062022, member: 80”]

Ive just got a lavender candle:eek:[/QUOTE]

Glad it got to you mate. Happy Christmas.

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1062022, member: 80”]if someone arrives later with a present of a fixie id start worrying

Ive just got a lavender candle:eek:[/QUOTE]
You’ll sleep like a baby, bro.