The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

Fucking amateur hour here. Throwing dead trumps, reneging, bum deals-someone is going to get split here.

May as well not play at all if that’s the carry on

The father nearly disowned the brother. In fairness he was locked but we were playing partners which was a bad idea anyway. Game was disbanded after the womenfolk genuinely thought there was going to be slaps. It’s what Christmas is all about.

Fuck Christmas, it’s absolutely fucking shit.

1 Like

Stop your whinging.

Ah fuck off. I’m going out and getting pissed in an hour and God fucking help anyone that crosses me.

Try not to bring that negativity into 2015 with you.

sometimes I wonder how someone like you could be born in the same country and the same century as me

I’m Irish, mate. You were born in Russia or Italy so you would have a very tenuous understanding of Irish culture.

im ethnically Italian but am a proud fingalian

tell us more about the “womenfolk” you straw chewing piece of shit. do these cajun bumpkins know about your lavender candle by the way?

:clap::clap::clap:

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1062432, member: 80”]im ethnically Italian but am a proud fingalian

tell us more about the “womenfolk” you straw chewing piece of shit. do these cajun bumpkins know about your lavender candle by the way?[/QUOTE]
Fuck off you confused cunt. You don’t know where you are from which causes you to lash out at me, one of your few supporters on here. Keep it up and I’ll fucking run TSG out of here just like I did that simpleton TASE.

born in fingal of Italian stock, raised in the basque and then stalingrad

got it?

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1062438, member: 80”]born in fingal of Italian stock, raised in the basque and then stalingrad

got it?[/QUOTE]
Got it. I don’t want to quarrel with you anymore.

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1062438, member: 80”]born in fingal of Italian stock, raised in the basque and then stalingrad
[/QUOTE]

:clap::clap::clap:

[/QUOTE]
Волгоград mate

If you may have snapchatted that lady a picture of your tool at least you’d know where you stand and have a good story out of it, instead of this moping around the place trying bring down the festive buzz

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It’s Сталинград mate.
Only fascists call it Волгоград.

It’s Сталинград mate.
Only fascists call it Волгоград.[/QUOTE]
TASE will bury you for calling him a facist bro

got it?[/QUOTE]

Another chip shop cowboy! :open_mouth: