The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

In fairness to you Fitzy it only just turned December the other day

1 Like

@TreatyStones is bringing out a guide to 110 for Christmas

2 Likes

Well, in fear of the good ship Christmas, and all who sail in her, I broke my school night drink taboo last Tuesday and had a half bottle of wine Tuesday, weds and Thursday night just to try and warm up the liver for the tribulations ahead. Just as well I did. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

I know, but I have to get Chrsitmas cards sent off early so they make it in time and I’ve got about 30 to do.

Do you get many cards in return?

About the same back, it’s mainly to family friends and relatives, rather than my own mates. I get a lot of calendars sent over from home, which is great. My aunt managed to send over some snowdrops one year and I successfully planted them. They lasted a few weeks with constant watering, but snowdops don’t go well in the heat here.

We are up and going yup yup. A couple of days early for 2 reasons really. I have been off work since the start of December after having minor surgery on my back so I’m getting itchy feet(also the Doc was very impressed with my healing powers this morning and is convinved I’ll be right as rain sooner rather than later) . Secondly and more importantly I’m just out of the NCT center and the old girl has been given a clean bill of health for 2 more years. She’s 10 years old in Jan so by getting it in before christmas I go the 2 years rather than one.
I’m off for a few hints :pint: as soon as I go to 3 different class plays within the nexthour or so. Weyhey up the lads. Merry Christmas to all. Special mentions to…
TTK
SS
Dancing Baby
Raymond Crotty
Flano
Locke
Carry Harry
Juh
Taz
TUM
Tallback
Tasstotti
Elvis B
Fitzy
Piles
Mickee
feck it
Fucked Out
Tinnion
CM
THraw
CCHA
Boxty
Fagan
Joe Player
EB
EG
Bomber
Balbec
Sid
Special olympiakos
Scumpot
Mad
Massey
FenwaYKC
KP
CLD
Laz
WYT
On The Sod
Dodgy
GagusB
Flatty
Horsebox
colin montgomerie
Tess Tickle
Rocko
Mbb
Kev
Treatystones
clarkey
farmer
julio
Mac
Mad
FOF
Count
Fran
Gman
The selfish giant
Special olympiakos
Scumpot
Mad
Massey
FenwaY
Bandage
Smark
Big Mick McCarthy

Ive probably doubled lads up . Put in re brands forgot lads. All sorts of everythng, sorry to anyone left out. Tis christmas time. :pint: :pint:

16 Likes

It’s Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you & yours @Rintintin my Dance Classics mate.

Where you having them tintin?

A great start to the Christmas - may it’s upward trajectory continue into 2016.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mk74WprmZxY

That’s the best Christmas movie out there for my money. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, magic stuff.

3 Likes

I have been roped into a game of cards at Gorgeous’ place

“Shitter was full!” :joy:

1 Like

Mele Kalikimaka @Watchyourtoes and @Smark.

1 Like

It is officially Christmas

I’d like to wish everybody Christmas, as long as it doesn’t offend them or make them seething, apart from @Bandage.

May the force be with you @Bandage pal!

I’m taking this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas from all of us. It’s been chaotic at times (probably still) but the level of empathy from anonymous strangers has been outstanding.
Despite differing opinions on varying matters, hostility and downright blackguarding at times, I feel we are all a family of sorts. God speed you all and final plaudits to the team at the top…
Good guys all round…

13 Likes

Nicely put. Happy Christmas to you and yours too.

Boxty is a top top man. Seasons greetings to you…

Here we go lads. The 20th of December. They roll around so fast now. Just got a timely reminder from top top poster Boxty about this thread. Wishing every forum members an incredible Christmas and new year. Big shout out to the lads who keep this place ticking over. I don’t post as much anymore but I’m always looking in. Also a special mention this year to my good pal Julio who will have the added bonus of celebrating his nuptials over ‘the’ Christmas… so all in all happy Christmas to all ye fuckers and don’t forget to party hard.
Just to make @carryharry happy. Special shout out to the following posters .
TTK
Ashman
SS
Dancing Baby
Apple crumbled
Raymond Crotty
Flano
Iron Mike
Locke
Esso oil
Carry Harry
The most infamous