The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

Now it’s officially fucking Christmas :clap:

6 Likes

It’s not the same if you don’t mention us individually, pal. :disappointed:

@Julio_Geordio have a great day, mate. :ring::tada::champagne:

1 Like

:clap::clap:

1 Like

All the best to you and yours @Rintintin.

Happy Holidays lads, look after yourselves out there.

2 Likes

What a tremendous Tradition.

2 Likes

Indeed.Truth be known RTT has been the custodian of the nets for his club for 19 seasons (unbroken service).
He inherited the position from RTT the elder and has a successor (RTT) the younger in training.

@Rintintin is a traditionalist…

10 Likes

I’m absolutely wrapped to have made it into @Rintintin’s post.

Just leaving the Dawson St area to head home. Several drinks taken with many friends who are home from America and Australia for the festive period. Lovely to catch up with them and reminisce about old times.

Good night and God bless.

bt

5 Likes

I’m celebrating Christmas by breaking the 2pint rule on a school night. Tomorrow is the last day of the year and I’ve the Christmas party (sands hotel @funtime @rocko @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @thedancingbaby) and anyone else who fancies it). I’m leading myself in with a couple tonight while waiting for the little fella to go to sleep.

1 Like

See you there old pal

1 Like

Happy Xmas @Rintintin

Does Santa need two sleighs when he’s calling to your place?

He also does not believe in contraception . Traditionalist to the core

Smashing post boxty

:cry: One of these years I’ll make that list.

I’m thrilled to have made it in to @Rintintin 's list also.
Not only is he the custodian of the Nets, he’s also the custodian of the Christmas. :+1::+1::+1:
I sadly have a full week’s work this week, and a cold.
On the positive side, I just bought myself a new second hand bike frame on ebay.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

2 Likes

He certainly needed to upgrade to a long wheel (ski)base sleigh in recent years buddy.

1 Like

Very disappointed in myself for missing out on one of the old gaurd. Happy Christmas to you and yours M_I.

1 Like

I used to hate Christmas, but @Rintintin has slowly chipped away at me over the years and I now love it. May your god bless you all and wishing a very happy Christmas to all non banned members of TFK.

1 Like

Many happy returns @Rintintin

1 Like

Happy Christmas @Rintintin

2 Likes

I’m wrapped to have made it onto @Rintintin 's list, man
Y happy returns to you and yours mate. Personally I’m taking it handy over Christmas. Have been off work since last week, when I left my job so looking for another. Nice spending relaxed time at home with the family and dog.
Drink will be taken from tomorrow night, realised at 8pm this evening I had no beer in the house.

1 Like

Happy Christmas @Rintintin & have a ball @Julio_Geordio :+1:

2 Likes