The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

She has you settled @Smark

Happy xmas

1 Like

Carrying on the tradition here. Every year after mass. Order the take away. Into the pub with the family for two drinks. Collect take away and settle up for the night.

2 Likes

The good vibes being shown here is heart-warming.

Happy Christmas @Rintintin and all here.

Fuck Africa! We are…

https://youtu.be/M9BNoNFKCBI

We make a better day…(even Projectx and HBV)!

@Rocko, @Bandage, @Funtime

It’s Christmas… give them a pass.

3 Likes

I’m hitying the sack soon in anticipation of a pre 5 am start, nothing major to build this year thank God. Good luck to @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy with the kitchen, I’d say you’re a useless fucker to build anything :relaxed:
Merry Christmas to all who frequent this place, enjoy the day.

6 Likes

My two are gone up about an hour. I’ll give it another half hour. Thank God nothing to build. Everything wrapped. Just needs to be layer out.

@flattythehurdler any luck?

1 Like

TFK stalwart @balbec came good.
The car boot
Whod have thought.

6 Likes

Excellent. Now if you enjoy a tipple. Go have a large one. I always have a glass after the big man goes back up the chimney. The wife fires cotton wool and some kind of sparkly stuff over the sitting room floor. Leave the empty glass of uisce beatha beside the fire. Wife throws a wobbly Christmas morning because I left a glass of whiskey for Santy and the young one loves it.

2 Likes

Happy Christmas ye collective of alright cunts.

14 Likes

Cheers Harry. You’ll get about 4 more with relative calmness. Then you’ll start to see the joy of Christmas morning all over again.

It has passed midnight here. It is officially Christmas Day. It is no longer a fast day. I am having a triple brandy. The kids are still awake. No idea when it will be safe to do Santy.

God bless us every one !

10 Likes

Might be a better option to give the brandy to the kids

Happy Cuntsmas one and all.

Fuck it, Happy Christmas everyone (even the leeching lurkers).

This place would be shite if it was just @Bandage and I so I guess we should be grateful for your miserable thoughts - all 1,524,636 of them.

A special Happy Christmas to those of you who took the time today to send me a PM.

20 Likes

11 people, 1.5m posts, 1.48m of which are hateful bile. :clap::clap::clap: we are remarkable people really.

10 Likes

It’s a stunning bile:insight ratio. One of the best anywhere on the internet.

4 Likes

Still banned! C’mon Santa!

2 Likes

Did you actually calculate it?

You probably did it the same day you ran the likes:posts analysis to provide the definitive TFK rankings

1 Like

I must run that again. Everyone loves a nerdy chart at Christmas.

WTF did i miss?