The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

Until the whiskeys are opened later anyways.

1 Like

Until the hurling army joins battle with @artfoley tonight

1 Like

Tensions will be moderate when they’re on the cans. When the strong IPAs and the spirits come along shirts will be off.

1 Like

It’ll be fine till about 8 this evening. Christmas dinner around three. A bit of a snooze. Another few cans and then the whisky will be opened.

1 Like

A full day of swaying from bubbly to lager to IPA to spirits can leave fellas in a volatile state of mind.

2 Likes

Happy Christmas to everyone who posts on TFK, especially the cantankerous ones (that’s all of you) who really need it.

A peaceful Christmas to @Cheasty and anyone who has suffered loss through the year. This can be a very difficult time. Happy Christmas to the Jews like @mickee321 (there is still time for you). @myboyblue , I unironically thought that you were dead. You have been missed. Whatever catastrophe has you off TFK I’m sure you’ll get through it.

Thank you @Rocko and @Bandage

Maybe keep off the covid thread today boys, sure the whole country has it anyway.

12 Likes

Cheers bud

2 Likes

A can of Old Hag’s Lactating Nipple opened before midday :clap:

1 Like

It’s a little tradition of mine to have 1 before brunch…

How it started

How it’s going. Mad for the farm machinery cc @gilgamboa

11 Likes

Did you have the concrete over the bit of a pen at the side due to expansion

He did but he got a grant for it

5 Likes

Pigs were sacrificed for tillage farming.

I think they are in one of the sheds there with a hape of cows and sheep

2 Likes

That’s a planters farm.

4 Likes

Ok ok here we go, merry Christmas one and all . I have a serious feeling of festive cheer this year . I think it’s due to the last 2 years being so miserable for almost evereyone. I’m after a lovely feed of pints with @TreatyStones and @mrstreatystones followimg on from a great skelp of pints during the week with @Julio_Geordio and @TreatyStones .

It’ll be short this year. But Jesus lads if the last few years have thought me anything it’s purely, Enjoy what we have when we have it. Cut out all negativity if you can. It takes too much energy. It’s so much easier be happy if u can . Special shout out to all who are struggling to shake the mental anguish and just general hardship COVID and lockdowns have brought. Remember you are never alone . Merry Christmas one and all. I have made more contribution this year to the forum than I have in the previous few(still not a huge amount) .but it’s great to see it’s still as good a spot as ever so . …

Merry Christmas …

@myboyblue mullach_Ide @farmerinthecity Fagan_ODowd @TreatyStones julio_Geordio @balbec The_Selfish_Giant Bandage HBV artfoley Mac kinvarasPassion Tassotti Juhniallio gilgamboa labane1917 backinatracksuit flattythehurdler @Fran @Sidney TheUlteriorMotive @thedancingbaby dodgy_keeper @Copper_pipe Raylan @Nembo_Kid Matty_Hislop @carryharry Watchyourtoes ciarancareyshurlingarmy @Smark @Rocko caulifloweredneanderthal iron_mike Funtime mickee321 GeoffreyBoycott maroonandwhite Special_Olympiakos ProjectX glasagusban Spidey Chucks_Nwoko @Tank chocolateMice Appendage @caoimhaoin Gman Breaking_my_balls Tim_Riggins Ebeneezer_Goode Horsebox @briantinnion mikehunt Massey Turenne the_man_himself alf_stewart tallback habanerocat The_Most_Infamous Lazarus @fenwaypark Big_Mick_McCarthy Bartholemew_the_Ladd Captainshan Boxtyeater Locke Watch_The_Break tazdedub feck_it Esso_Oil RayDonovan cmontofuck croppy_boy ClarkeyCat Aristotle count_of_monte_crist braz83 Brimmer_Bradley SHANNONSIDER manaboutdog @caulifloweredneanderthal
@Wexford1996 Onthesod cluaindiuic HfromHandW manbehindthewire Manuel_Zelaya PhattPike Crutches Gary_Birtles_Lovechi FatChops Piles_Hussain Phil_Leotardo Arseboxin Jimmy_Mc_Nulty scumpot Flano.

Have added one or 2 apologies to anyone missed. Completely unintentional and you lads are as good as the rest.
RTT Out

48 Likes

Delighted to give that the vital 7th.
A very happy Christmas mate.

1 Like

Hup hup the running man

1 Like

Happy Christmas @Rintintin and to the rest of you reprobates.
29 degrees here today, bright sunshine, just having breakfast after getting home from the Christmas Eve seafood bedlam shopping and a swim.
I’d swap it in a heartbeat for an Irish Christmas.

12 Likes

Now it’s Christmas

1 Like

That’ll do

1 Like