The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

Its finally Christmas now! We waited long enough! You cunt!

@Rintintin[/USER] happy holidays to all of you, you and all the limerick pricks @[USER=207]Rintintin[/USER] @[USER=332]Julio Geordio[/USER] @[USER=1786]TreatyStones[/USER] @[USER=233]treaty_exile[/USER] @[USER=166]SHANNONSIDER[/USER] @[USER=116]The Dunph

Pricks but sound men one and all :clap:

Happy christmas to all the Cork lads and most of the Limerick posters on the site and a few of the Clare lad’s are grand as well.Happy christmas to all the sound posters really is what im trying to say!

Fuck off back to Youghal

It’s always a pleasure to fuck off back to Youghal especially at christmas time.:pint::pint:

Not a city.

Not beautiful.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 876336, member: 183”]Not a city.

Not beautiful.[/quote]

To quote Sean Og when he was speaking to Dennis Walsh is that the best you got mate?

Denis Walsh spells his name “Denis Walsh”, mate.

Right.

[quote=“Mac, post: 876314, member: 109”]Its finally Christmas now! We waited long enough! You cunt!

@Rintintin[/USER] happy holidays to all of you, you and all the limerick pricks @[USER=207]Rintintin[/USER] @[USER=332]Julio Geordio[/USER] @[USER=1786]TreatyStones[/USER] @[USER=233]treaty_exile[/USER] @[USER=166]SHANNONSIDER[/USER] @[USER=116]The Dunph

Pricks but sound men one and all :clap:[/quote]

Same to you and yours mac. If only SS and the Dunph would return for Christmas

Bump.

Hon the lads :pint:

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1059560, member: 180”]Bump.

Hon the lads :pint:[/QUOTE]
:clap:

I believe RTT ain’t finished work until the 23rd this year so may not be delivering his annual christmas message until then.

:(Are most people finishing up today? I have a full day Monday and a half day Tuesday. Although not back until the 5th. Clap.

Half day Monday full day Tuesday here :frowning:

I’ve the same as that. I need to be here on Tuesday but might take Monday off.

I really, really don’t care this year… really.

Box of chocolates and a few movies Stephens day and that will be bliss… I hate humanity right now.

I will be in a heap on Sunday which will spill over into Monday. I’d say I might work from home for the few hours on Tuesday and tip away down the road around 10am to get a proper run at the day.

To all my tfk.com pals

We’re apart that’s true
But I can dream and in my dreams
I’m Christmas-ing with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpnN-2yDijE

I’m finished now. It’s home to the kids to wind up the little lady.
Going to damo tomorrow then it’s two weeks of chilling with the family. Fucking love it.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1059597, member: 168”]I really, really don’t care this year… really.

Box of chocolates and a few movies Stephens day and that will be bliss… I hate humanity right now.[/QUOTE]

+1 getting to tear the heart and soul out of my lady friend for the first time in over a month is the only thing keeping me going