The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

The mac gang?

The talk of South Wexford you are.

1 Like

Iv more darts thrown than phil taylor at the racing tomorrow

Could be worse. Could have been Eric

1 Like

Smashing day with the family and in laws. Kids all asleep, wife conked out on the sofa now as well. Time for a bit of good live Christmas Day sports action. Steelers v Ravens followed by the first session of the Boxing Day test from the MCG.

Probably go for a few scoops in Waterford tomorrow evening. You’d never know, I might even bump into @Fagan_ODowd or @anon70480284.

Happy Christmas all.

5 Likes

Haway the lads! Up ‘De’ Christmas!

Just heading out for a few early evening hints(<throwback) and with work finished for another year giddyness is at an 8.9. I feel its the right time to bump this thread. 8 years in to this tradition and to be honest I had a big long spiel written here about life and such and was just about to post it and thought ,fuck it no, short and to the point. Special good wishes to all newlyweds and new fathers this year. As usual I’m very sorry to anyone accidentally left out, the shout out goes to all members. Merry Christmas to you and yours enjoy all the time ye have with them and don’t forget to drink the absolute shit out of it! Hi-yooooooooo!

@myboyblue @Mullach_Ide @farmerinthecity @Fagan_ODowd @TreatyStones @Julio_Geordio @balbec @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @Bandage @HBV @artfoley @Mac @KinvarasPassion @Tassotti @Juhniallio @gilgamboa labane1917 @backinatracksuit @flattythehurdler @Fran @Sidney TheUlteriorMotive @thedancingbaby @dodgy_keeper @Copper_pipe Raylan @Nembo_Kid Matty_Hislop @carryharry Watchyourtoes ciarancareyshurlingarmy @Smark @Rocko caulifloweredneanderthal iron_mike Funtime @mickee321 GeoffreyBoycott maroonandwhite Special_Olympiakos ProjectX @glasagusban Spidey Chucks_Nwoko @ChocolateMice Appendage @caoimhaoin Gman Breaking_my_balls Tim_Riggins Ebeneezer_Goode Horsebox @briantinnion mikehunt @Massey Turenne the_man_himself alf_stewart tallback habanerocat The_Most_Infamous Lazarus @fenwaypark @Big_Dan_Campbell Bartholemew_the_Ladd Captainshan @anon67715551 @Locke Watch_The_Break tazdedub feck_it Esso_Oil RayDonovan cmontofuck croppy_boy @ClarkeyCat Aristotle count_of_monte_crist braz83 Brimmer_Bradley Joe_Player @SHANNONSIDER manaboutdog Onthesod cluaindiuic HfromHandW manbehindthewire Manuel_Zelaya PhattPike Crutches Gary_Birtles_Lovechi FatChops Piles_Hussain Phil_Leotardo Arseboxin Jimmy_Mc_Nulty scumpot Flano

42 Likes

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Its fucking Christmas now!

Enjoy the hints.

1 Like

ah lovely

1 Like

Cracking post mate.

:clap:

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGBie5pT9nw

2 Likes

Unbelievable timing. I’ve literally downed pens for the year.

6 Likes

Im still up to my neck in work, but that’s put a bit of wind at my back.
Happy Christmas @Rintintin

1 Like

:ronnyroar: I’ll be fucking off home early today now!

3 Likes

50 more minutes then I’ll bugger off and go into town for a couple of pints.

2 Likes

Ah lovely. Enjoy the pints kid and happy Christmas to you and yours.

1 Like

Will do pal. Will we see you Saturday ? If not we’ll try and meet up some night before the end of the year for a Hugh.

My next appearance will be the 28th I’d say. On the East coast this weekend.

1 Like

Enjoy the beer one and all.
Shower of bastarts

1 Like

i’ll be on to abuse you later.

God Bless us, everyone.