Things I learned today (Part 2)

Iā€™m a CCE committee member mate and you described me to a tee

Would your kids like to learn an instrument, classes back up in Feb.

DM me if interested

2 Likes

Ta. Weā€™re good I think. Porto one not back up and running yet. Looking into the kinsealy one. You in the malahide one? By the way, whatā€™s the story with the goings on with the fingal green councillor re planning ?

Yep, the malahide one. Quite a small one

What did they do re planning? There was some heated development plan that was on this week

Solicitors letters flying apparently

Didnā€™t realise it was a greens Councillor. Dm me want you know

What a panenka is.

Panenkas are for wankers, I havenā€™t watched that but I assume itā€™s a collection of wankers??

Plenty of non-wankers with some memorable ones. Balls of steel

1 Like

You look like one when you miss, for sure.

Pirlos Paneka against Joe Hart was gas.

Or iconic as the Buff might say

6 Likes

Ex Man City & Celtic striker Patrick Roberts is only 24.

Had your man Panenka not done it weā€™d be calling it a Pirlo. A mugging off of epic proportions

2 Likes

Or the Totti

How to get a Robin going again. This little fella was driven over a few times and motionless on the road just outside the house. Might have been clipped but was definitely stunned. Brought him inside. He was given a bit of food and water and he did a bit of tentative rehabilitation flying for a few hours. My wife went out to check on him there just now and he finally took flight again. Eventful day in the life of Robbie Robin.

29 Likes

A nice drink

Thatā€™s a cannibal Robin who flew into the shed and ate Robbie.

Youā€™ll think heā€™s your friend now but some night heā€™ll slip in an open window and eat you

2 Likes

1 Like

In 1911, Bagenalstown in Carlow became the first town in Ireland to install dual language street signs

2 Likes

Muine Bheag you mean?