Things I learned today (Part 2)

He was good aul crack smoking and skulling pints back in his UCD days before the sponsors got their hands on him.

I shared a lift with him once. He smiled and said hello - in a way like ā€˜you know who I amā€™ type.

Or maybe, just maybe he was being sound.

He walked out of the building on his phone like he was on Wall Street.

Heā€™s the guy who showed Shallow Hal how to only see the beauty within (seriously :man_shrugging:)

Anne Hathaway is a Gooner.

https://twitter.com/brialternative/status/1782379988529860999

For 10k Iā€™d want him doing a few card tricks

1 Like

:face_vomiting:

like @caulifloweredneanderthal & the gang ā€œsupportingā€ liverpool

Is it ok for Tom Hanks to support Villa?

For one speaking gig?

Iā€™d seriously doubt that

Did she also sell you some magic beans?

1 Like

Yep. Started at 7.30 with a ā€˜company breakfastā€™.
Spoke from about 8 30 till 10.30. Then out into break out groups with tasks. Back after an hour to report oand analyse. Finished about half one. Runs it with his sister. Apparently itā€™s a company diagnostic with a heavy focus on decision making and resilience. Apparently the staff loved it.

1 Like

It has a heavy focud on resilience?

Huh?

6 figures meaning at least 100k? :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Surely canā€™t be true would be similar wages to what ronaldo is on in Saudi Arabia. Works Monday to Friday makes half a million a week and is home every day to put on the dinner and collect the kids from school. Also has the gig then with itv, BT and Ger Gilroy throws him a 50 for the weekly chat on OTB.

1 Like

His company made profits of 600k last year

So he worked a little over 6 days last year?

1 Like

If you put your phone on airplane mode you can access irish times articles behind the paywall

7 Likes

ā‚¬1999.99

1 Like

Throw me a link to that please

Lads dont bat an eyelid at a company spending an absolute fortune on flying their staff to a fancy portuguese resort for a week for ā€˜workā€™ and wining and dining them every night but think thereā€™s no way theyā€™d throw a ball of cash they can presumably write off the tax bill at their ā€˜starā€™ attraction for the week.
I thought lads here considered themselves bidnessmenā€¦
@Arthur no itā€™s not like ronaldo. Itā€™s completely different
@backinatracksuit yes. 6 figures. As in money
@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy yes. Resilience. Its a lovely thought that can be transferred from a rugby pitch to an office environment making you too feel like you could have played for ireland*. Apparently he focused a lot on mistakes he made throughout his own career and how he recovered.

*obviously not you

He bounced back from Glenda like a pro to be fair.

1 Like