Things I learned today (Part 2)

Ps I wasn’t the exception

Teaching a child to cook properly is probably the best life skill you can give them.

6 Likes

Heartily agree with ya
My youngest sons mum is Romanian and teaches him
Also picked up basic stuff here
Plus his mother will tell him if busy
Sort out your own lunch
Breakfast or tea

The mother made me learn to cook before I left home. One of the best things should did for me.

4 Likes

As did my mam
All us 7 boys could cook

1 Like

Dublin group The Bachelors were the first group from the Republic to have a Number 1 hit in the UK. ‘Diane’ topped the charts in early February 1964. The band released more than 70 albums in different guises.

2 Likes

She made you learn to cook then made you leave!

Give a child a meal and feed them for a day. Teach them to cook and they can post on the ravenous thread for life

16 Likes

:clap::clap::star:

Niall O’Dowd founder of IrishCentral and assorted other media outlets is a brother of Louth FG TD Fergus O’Dowd. There is no evidence, at the time of writing, of a connection to TFKCSA @Fagan_ODowd

Fuck off

Didn’t know that. Any relation to Shaun O’Dowd. And Ding a Ling?

1 Like

Shaun O’Dowd played in a pub in Limerick a few weeks ago. I saw some of his set, he gave Ding a Ling a good blast. Had never heard of him before, he has serious energy for an auld fella.

2 Likes

He’s also the father of Chris O’Dowd who’s carved out a sort of career between telly/making mini-movies/comedy and general bollocksology.

2 Likes

Some might say he is a Hollywood star but you have a better way with words than most.

His choice of life partner did make me wonder on the bollocksology part. She seems a right stones.

You made that bit up.

1 Like

Anything to the O’Dowds in Roundstone?

By God!! The impending Ulster final must be getting to you.

Christy Kinahan’s ex-wife moved on from the divorce to marry a serial killer. The same lady died this week.

You’d imagine a simple picnic in Bunratty Castle would not have excited this woman, from a day out perspective.

3 Likes