Things I learned today (Part 2)

Risk Matrix 2000 (RM2000) is a statistically-derived risk classification process intended for males aged at least 18 who have been convicted of a sex offence. At least one of these sexual offences should have been committed after the age of 16.

This process is used when determining what sentence the perpetrator will serve.

How long did you get?

16 Likes

when economists from the Bank of Italy studied tax records in Florence in 1427 and 2011, they found that todayā€™s top earners were ā€œalready at the top of the socioeconomic ladder six centuries ago.ā€

These cunts must be nearly 700 years old. Is that not a bigger story than their wealth?

tom cruise brad GIF

5 Likes

Kevin Phillips is the only English player to win the European Golden Boot.

4 Likes

The Fenian brotherhood of New York funded the very first submarine that was invented by John Holland of Clare.

Furthermore, Dominic Conti, founder of Subway (fast food franchise) got the idea for his first shop due to Hollandā€™s second submarine, which was known as ā€œThe Fenian Ramā€.

Quite frankly the best thing Iā€™ve read in a while.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjI5IGhjs3m/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Like

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if I included him on my definitive 50 Great Irish Protestants list, I must give it a check.

The brother Robert is most definitely on it

Heā€™s on it.

That reminds me, I must look up that Napper Tandy chap again, that was a great story

Actress Maggie Jones, who played Blanche in Coronation St, appeared in the video for Mike & The Mechanic #1 hit ā€˜The Living Yearsā€™.

Is @Locke on it

Not yet, heā€™ll need to die for Ireland first.

His first step is to declare his support for the Ra

I wouldnā€™t consider myself as great.

A great big eejit

By God!

2 Likes

Iā€™d say blanche would have returned it to you in a softened state

1 Like

Daniel Amokachi once subbed himself on in an FA Cup semi final and by doing so, gave the world ā€˜Three Lionsā€™.

How?

England had earmarked All Together Now to be the song for Euro 96. When Everton made the FA Cup final courtesy of Amoā€™s semi final goal after subbing himself on, The Farm instead recorded the song for Everton for the FA Cup Final.

The FA decided they now couldnā€™t use the song so they commissioned Baddiel, Skinner and The Lightning Seeds to write and record another song for Euro 96.

Everyone seems to know the scoreā€¦.

3 Likes

That was discussed on Quickly Kevin about a month ago.Mad stuff.