Things I learned today (Part 2)

My favourite curry, Rogan Josh is stewed in ghee.

Lads on TFK are now watching YouTube videos of lads drinking pints and posting these videos on TFK. This follows the phenomenon of grown men taking photos of pints and posting them on TFK. It’s not clear yet whether these are the same lads that give out about Breda and Nuala posting inanities on Facebook.

1 Like

There’s a whole thread set up to rate your favourite pub :rofl:

pdc darts referee Kirk Bevins (who is doing Smith v Wade now) was a Countdown series champion in 2009.

It’s highly suspect! Is Boris Johnson unleashing the Big Beasts to make 5ft 6in Rishi Sunak feel small?

Wtf? Where is this happening? Who? Why?

At 5’6” it’d be difficult to appoint someone smaller than him.

I’m well behind the curve on this one obviously. It was only when my mother said that they won’t elect Rishi or Priti Patel because they’re too short. I don’t think that’s the main reason Mom i thought.

I think he meant too fOrrEn

There’s a province in Bolivia called O’Connor, after a Cork man by the same name fought there against the Spanish in the 1800s.

https://www.dib.ie/index.php/biography/oconnor-francis-burdett-a6590

5 Likes

Sam Hammam was a gas man.

Upon signing for Cardiff City in 2001, defender Spencer Prior had a clause written into his contract by Cardiff owner Hammam, that required the defender to eat a dish containing sheep testicles. Hammam also had bolts loosened on fences surrounding the home fan enclosures at Ninian Park so they would make more noise when rattled during a match.

Juan Mata is still playing for United…

You can’t drive between north and south Leitrim without entering into another county.

4 Likes

I learned that during a trip up there last summer, although when you’re in North Leitrim you’d never want to leave it to go south, it’s wonderful countryside.

2 Likes

Only for a county final or a county game

2 Likes

Not by the main road anyways

There’s no bridge over the Shannon sure.

1 Like

True dat,if you go around the other side of the lake your in Cavan territory.Only way is by boat.

You managed to squeeze that in alright you fu**er. There’s no manners on you.

2 Likes