Things I learned today (Part 2)

Redser surely show up will he?

That’s a fucking noble tournament.

Ah stop, its a scam. But congrats on your All Star nonetheless.

I’ve never been, but I do hope to go to it some day. It’s a smart little idea from the club .

My grandmother (who I never met; died when my mother was two) is buried in Killeedy. I’ll always have a fondness for the place.

Its a great aul idea, Paidie’esque.

How to fit an aircraft wheel…
It’s like a combination lock?
Now to learn how to remove them.

Pablo Escobar trafficked 4 hippos into Colombia back in the eighties, their number havegrown exponentially over the years to the extent there now seen as an invasive species.

Pep Guardiola took his own doctor (from when he failed his drug tests) to Barcelona with him when he manged them.
Barcelona were fined by uefa in 2010 because their entire squad were unavailable for drugs tests.

7 years on from united having a player banned for 8 months for a drug scandal, you’d imagine clubs would learn.

A fantastic underage hurler. Think Gerlock had him hitting the frees for Galway in 2007. You would be fair sick to see a lad with his hands and touch rocking into the full forward line on top of you at junior b level.

4 Likes

Humans have known for thousands of years that the world is round

The myth that Columbus set out to prove that the world was round was created by Washington Irving (the night before christmas) in the 19th century

1 Like

Brother of the brush :paintbrush:

1 Like

Yep. He got 8 months. Barca, a club with a history of doping, and a manager with a history of doping, and a doctor with a history of doping paid a small fine and none of the players were banned. And then spanish judges demanded that all blood samples from that time be destroyed…
Tis a great world if you play it right.

@Cheasty should compile a list of lovely Galway hurlers who never made the cut at senior. Wade would be top or near the top of the list.

So what you’re telling me is that Spanish sport is corrupt, while deflecting from the drug abuse taking place in united. Interesting.

Conor O’Donovan would be another.

Niall Healy besides that infamous hat trick is another.

He got enough chances though. He was in and around the Galway for the guts of a decade.

1 Like

Was he the lad that flicked the ball over Eamonn Kennedys head?

Shane Moloney was another very classy lad who disappeared without a trace.

1 Like