Things I learned today (Part 1)

The wise voters of Wexford elected, future hall of famer, Ivan “Yeatesy” Yeates when he was but only 21

Your point still stands though.

Five mass extinctions of the past are identified

It is illegal to name a pig "Napoleon " in France.

5 Likes

The Rick Stein program I was watching when I discovered this must be out of date. But thanks for making the effort mate.

Jason Byrne is a long term member of TFK.

1 Like

Everybody whose anybody is. Didn’t we half a Liverpool centre half checking in a while back…

4 Likes

Either MaryLou herself or MaryLou’s speech-writer reads this board. We are living rent-free in SF HQ.

Hello MaryLou!! :wave: :wave:

1 Like

Goodbye heart

3 Likes

Can a sow be called Josephine in France ??

I’m sure it can now be called anything you like mate.

1 Like

Flames don’t cast a shadow.

Never thought about that one really…,

1 Like

Can you name it Boris?

Andy Lee is Tyson Fury’s cousin

1 Like

In the latest batch of new Gardai who passed out recently at a ceremony in Templemore, 19 were born outside the jurisdiction. They were born in countries including Germany, Romania, England, the US, Latvia, Australia, Poland and Italy.

ill supposed the polish lad will be deployed to rathmines so he can keep an eye on the swan centre

5 Likes

Seán T. O’Kelly, second President of Ireland, married his deceased wife’s sister after her death.

He married her dead sister? Sick fuck

3 Likes

Would he not just have married her while she was alive, instead of waiting under after her death?

When our first president, Douglas Hyde, died - Dev and his front bench of TDs all stayed out side the protestant church while the service was on.