Things that annoy you about Ireland

A bus length seems fair enough. Carry on seething.

Irish Rail’s seat “reservation” system. Why is it never on?

1 Like

Don’t have to deal with this shit on the LIRR.

Enough about the hoors already!

All’s well that ends well

Weak ass politicians.

Weak ass Weed.

The GGA

Brian Cody.

1 Like

Fucking hell. never saw this thread.

Driving

Traffic

Politicians

GAA

Sports administrators

People who think we are “a great little country” but have never been anywhere to compare us.
Hurling snobs

Nordies

Wealthy snobby galweigans. don’t know what it is but they really fucking annoy me more than anyone else from similar demographic

Limerick and their sporting capital nonsense. They have a 49.8M pool ffs, hardly makes it Melbourne now does it? They can barely win ab adult gaelic sporting match of note. Brutal at soccer and need Corkmen to carry their rugby team.

Denis O’Brien

People who think Denis O’Brien is a great businessman.

Anyone who doesn’t think Denis O’Brien is a cunt.

Langers pretending to know what the fuck they are even watching in regards the NFL.

Fellas thinking they know the UK and US political landscapes inside out. Fucking bullshitters of the highest order these cunts.

People who worship English Premership teams. Cunts wpuldn’t cross the road to watch Dundalk or Cork. Fucking assholes.

Pat Hickey

People who over react to dogs on an on-going basis. If you scream and shout at a (muzzled) German shepard you are going to scare it, your dog and your kids you fucking stupid bitch. Calm the fuck down.

16 year old farmers sons who can drive around the roads like lunatics with dangerous equipment for virtually no insurance cost while responsible adults get fucked up the ass by insurance.

Cunts who move out to the country with their big SUV’s but won’t let the bisges scratch them so they drive dangerously in the middle of busy country roads. These people are the pits. And 99% of the time they are women.

I could go on…

Edit:
Conor mcgregor

Conor mcgregor fans

27 Likes

Fixed that bud

Co meath

Are there any clock towers in Cork?

1 Like

4 in 1. 4 different times.

1 Like

That’s a great auld rant there kev I agree with a lot of it too

4 Likes

You’re some cunt to call out @KinvarasPassion like that.

1 Like

Once i got going i was in deep.

3 Likes

He was giving me shit about the dog the other day as if i wanted it to happen.

Fuck him. :wink:

2 Likes

And @flattythehurdler

and don’t forget either @caoimhaoin, cunts on Internet forums blabbering on about your tax affairs.

cc @carryharry.

2 Likes