Things that annoy you about Ireland

+1. Last night was comparable to Trapattoni’s Ireland beating Italy 2-0 in the friendly in Liege a few years ago. You’d have to be some cunt to belittle an unforgettable night like that famous one on Belgium soil.

4 Likes

What does their education have to do with it?

Fuckall, Mike is scrambling trying to make Rogbee look superior in some way. Next we might hear about how there are less black fellas playing rugby, ergo it’s a better sport.

No I’m not. Sport is a matter of taste. Everyone to their own. I just think it’s an awful pity that some lads are so wrapped up in their own insecurities, they can’t even take the time out to appreciate the achievements of another code. Indeed if you had bothered your hole to read some other posts, I also said it was a pity that there are even gobshites out there who won’t even Dundalk credit.
I like to see any Irish team do well regardless of the code.

1 Like

What has education got to do with sport mate? Why did you refer to some “uneducated” soccerball player.

1 Like

the mask slipped when you said “uneducated”

Fuck all really. I was just sugar coating it. Like I said I like sport. I like when Irish teams do well regardless of code. I just think it’s a pity when people can’t appreciate the achievements for others.

1 Like

Why? Was it like looking in the mirror for you?

It was an exhibition game played in the states ffs.

1 Like

+1. A really nasty undercurrent to his post. But that vindictive streak is usually present when you strip back any @iron_mike contribution. He seems to really despise honest to goodness people involved in GAA and football.

None of this explains the “uneducated” quip mate. You let your true colours show there mate. It perfectly encapsulates the mindset of the traditional Irish rugby crowd. Shower of smug upper middle class boarding school cunts.

8 Likes

Bang on, mate.

Fine I’ll withdraw the "uneducated " quip and just call them overpaid fuck wits.

Happy now?

you cant undo what has already been done

Why are they fuck wits?

I didn’t undo it. I withdrew it.

I’d like to give that a smiley face, but I can’t.

1 Like

Go and watch the Spurs penalty today. You’ll get the jist.

Exactly a Harlem globetrotters job FFS

Letting on to be from Limerick as well. The Kilkenny kunt.