Things that are right

The discovery of Gravitational Waves. The numbers involved are staggering.

1 Like

Work experience student in my office has to fill in a form and do an Interview about his time here

One of the questions is about his expectations and what was different than he expected.

His answer was "the people, I am not sure if this is the right word but I thought they would be cunts and they were actually really nice "

30 Likes

:smile:

Is that true ?? If so it’s brilliant.

1 Like

Ah, you have to hire him after that!

1 Like

Didn’t know you were an accountant…

Transition year?

We had a young lad for the last two weeks, relative of a client, he’s only 16 but he put most of us to shame in his time here.

Listening to your daughters singing Amhrán na bhFiann as they go about their morning duties.

10 Likes

Weekend naps. Up now.will be back down for 30 mins after lunch

1 Like

Being able to bring the kids to an indoor playhouse, order a coffee, read the paper, safe in the knowledge you no longer have to take your shoes off and go into the god forsaken padded area anymore.

3 Likes

Until there’s a row.

It’s all padded :+1:

1 Like

You’ve finally de-programmed Ireland’s Call out of their system? :clap:

1 Like

I hope they’ll be belting out Irelands Call later.

1 Like

There’s a young lad here with a Leicester City jersey on him :smiley:

5 Likes

Last one, but with the kids in the PlayStation in KK. They have the usual play area but they also have a hurling tunnel!! No wonder we’re winning the AI every year!!! :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Herself just gave me tickets to see Ennio Morricone tomorrow night I’m beamin! Heading to Dingle tonight for a few pints of Guinness and a meal staying at the Skellig and of course the Limerick match which il have to watch on TV but fuck it weekends like this are few and far between!

2 Likes

Unreal, unbelievable:
http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/scottish-football/10171009/hibs-fans-sing-8216sunshine-on-leith8217

2 Likes

Thats class.what a song.the gga and rugby just cant create an atmosphere

4 Likes

Makes the hair stand on the back of your neck. What a song.