Things that are sad

Can you explain this bit for those of us that know fuck all about him.

Outstanding, you didn’t even have to mention the snivelling little rat-faced head on the cunt

4 Likes

Jaysus, Fran… I didn’t know you had it in you…

It’s classic o Irish bitterness. We love a plastic green failure but when lads are actually competing at elite level and don’t play up to the drunk Irish paddy stereotype we love to see them lose for some odd reason.

I’m officially signing out of the Rory McIlroy haters club.

As Damien Dempsey sings: “Positivity, it is the way for me.”

Even if it’s for negative reasons.

2 Likes

He’s not Irish.

2 Likes

I have my triggers

Correct, everyone knows he’s European.

He’s playing for Ireland in the Olympics games you fucking clown. Have you ever represented Ireland at anything? Is cat burglary an Olympic event?

3 Likes

Go way, the only reason you want him to do well is because like you, he is a rat faced cunt…it’s nothing to do with his nationality.

7 Likes

:grinning:

He’s more Irish than the vast
Majority of the Irish football team you fawn over.

3 Likes

No, he’s not you little shithead.

2 Likes

Go fuck yourself mate. The current Irish squad is below, bolded those born in Ireland at a quick glance. As for those not born in Ireland, you tell Jonathan Walters that Rory McIlroy is more Irish than him you horrible prick.

Rob Elliot
David Forde
Shay Given
Darren Randolph
Keiren Westwood

Cyrus Christie
Ciaran Clark
Seamus Coleman
Richard Keogh
John O’Shea
Alex Pearce
Stephen Ward
Marc Wilson

Harry Arter
Robbie Brady
Darron Gibson
Jeff Hendrick
Wes Hoolahan
James McCarthy
James McClean
Aiden McGeady
David Meyler
Joey O’Brien
Stephen Quinn
Glenn Whelan

McGoldrick David
Kevin Doyle
Robbie Keane
Shane Long
Daryl Murphy
Anthony Stokes
Jon Walters

James McLean :laughing:

McClean.

Walters and Keogh - proud Irish sons:

:clap:

5 Likes

Patriots.

Walters became more Irish the more times he played for Ireland :smile: . Not so long ago he was being laughed at by ‘Irish fans’ for being stone useless.
Had he not played football he wouldn’t be Irish, he’d be a cheeky chappie scouse chimney sweep.
McElroy is Irish 100% born and bred and will weather the Irish jersey at the olympics thru choice not because the Britain don’t want him like half the Socceroos who play for the ‘boys in green’

2 Likes

McIlroy.

2 Likes