Things that are sad

Have you not got a things that are wrong thread to take this shit to. This is a thread for genuinely sad things and their inspirational aftermath.

6 Likes

Fuck right off… That’s exactly the type of bitterness that drives us as a nation… It’s our birthright… Passed down from the first Gealic clans to today’s modern Irish man.

5 Likes

Oooh, thats a clamping.

Saying that I’m not sure @flattythehurdler’s story will have an inspirational outcome.

Welcome back mate. i missed you.

2 Likes

Morrissey is your mother?

Likewise, pal… I might be MIA for the next few weeks but I’ll never leave you all. Where would we all be without our online bessers?

5 Likes

He’s a crafty looking whore @Fagan_ODowd

2 Likes

Great news. I hope you both bring each other much happiness.

Being serious for as long as it takes to type this, why would anyone in their right mind “support” McIlroy? It’s not like it’s a team sport (it’s not a sport) where you’re supporting the entity - the club, the county, the continent - and you can get over it if there’s a couple of individual gimps involved. There’s a bigger picture and the team itself is what you’re backing.

But this is an individual pursuit/pastime/hobby and McIlroy seems like a vile person. He dumped his fiancée by text and follow up press release, tried to renege on his contract with his management/agent by email and took them to court to try to make them blink first before caving in because he didn’t have a leg to stand on, and he wants to be an orange bastard due to his castle Catholic upbringing.

He doesn’t have any moral fibre, backbone, honesty or common decency. Those who support him must identify with his character traits.

22 Likes

What a belting post… I’m ready to batter these Bruff cunts now.

1 Like

@anon25556527, care to field this?

Because I’ve money on him.

8 Likes

That’s a clamping.

3 Likes

And because he annoys so much of the board.

1 Like

That was a serious misjudgment on your part, sad even.

Bullshit

I’ve liked both the clamper and the clampee’s posts there. An enjoyable exchange.

4 Likes

Why?

Jesus that is phenomenal. Unreal even. I’m doubling my resolve to hate the little prick and all those who support him now.

Lads McIlroy in full flight is one of sports greatest sights. In his pomp he is utterly majestic. Glorious even. That swagger.
In contrast to that rodent Speith whose style is similar to @Locke s bowel movements ie. painful, forced, pressurised while somehow still getting the job done.

5 Likes