Things that are sad

Lads on here are so, so sad. Happy that top, top Irish sportsmen slip up when competing at the highest level. Then straight onto a website where they can make their snide, faceless remarks.

Pricks the lot of them. You prick.

Have you a point to make here @Mac ?
Lowry might carry a bit of weight but he is no oaf. Sure didn’t he annihilate one of this forums best and brightest in a Twitter spat.
You’ve mugged yourself off @Mac

Making up lies does not a riposte make, you Leix shitheel.

2 Likes

I don’t recall Lowry annilhating anyone in a Twitter spat mate. You might refresh our memory on this.

I’ll cut you up you fucking prick.

2 Likes

you have totally changed my opinion of golf, unreal, what a contributor

This lad is an exceptional wanker.[quote=“Bandage, post:227, topic:20377, full:true”]

[/quote]

1 Like

It’s for gentlemen kid. It would suit a man like yourself down to the ground.

1 Like

Just leave it @Mac, you desperate cunt.

We must go for a round someday, pal.

1 Like

how do I get started lads? a lot of upper echelon business gets conducted on golf courses, I want in on that scene

1 Like

A man like you would get savage business done on the course kid.
Buy a second hand set of clubs on eBay or one of those and go to your nearest range for a few hours. Hurley swing to begin but I’d say you’d be good. You’d be comfortable enough very quickly.
Have you and associates who play? Get into their circle. Remember any money spent on golf will be returned in multiples in no time.

yeah, they are always badgering me to play golf, even my manager, I can’t believe I have stalled so long on this, I’ll buy a set of clubs right now, if there is one thing I like, it is more money, sound like an unreal sport

4 Likes

Would you putt spuds to a duck? :golfer: :bird:

I’d love to win the captains prize in Wimbledon GC

1 Like

:grin:

Full of bluster as usual. Should have guessed.

1 Like

None of your business you nosey bollox.

Surely some lad would trade you a set of clubs for that canoe you bought last year?

1 Like