Things that are sad

Was he never house trained? If they are out of puppy stage it is almost impossible train them to shit outside. We had a bitch as a pup and trained her up immediately and she would die rather than shit in the house. I’d say she never shit once after being trained in and she lived to about 12 or so. She’d hang around the door to be let out but would be good to get your attention too rather than sit there for an hour waiting. We got another dog then, similiar to your fella in that he was rescued at 2yrs old. You could not train him for love nor money and my poor auld fella had an awful time looking for and then cleaning up his shit every morning.

No he only ever shat in the garden. But that has to be picked up too unless you want to walking shit into the house

Well that’s not bad, at least he knew to shit on grass and not on carpet, tiles, behind couches, on a cushion.

I have a great bitch terrier. She’s small, narky and aggressive. :clap:

must. resist. urge

It hardly needed to be said :rolleyes:

and that’s why i didnt :rolleyes:

How do you train a dog to shit outside and not inside? My other half had a westie and whenever she wanted to do her business she would bark and walk to the sliding door indicating that she needed to relieve herself. This westie lived to the age of 16 and was climbing the Galtees not long before her demise. A great pet.

:eek:

http://darkroom.sundayworld.com/800/0/86041510f6675a99a1f147228cdd1a7e:67d2d11ee812005e4d692cb56e3de734/herman-white

Bring them outside to their shitting area morning and evening at least, reward them when they shit there. Smack/bate them for shitting inside. Pick them up by the scruff of the neck and fuck them outside to where they’re supposed to shit if they start shitting or making shapes towards it. When they shit inside give them their next meal from the same place, even dogs don’t like to shit where they eat.

Sat up last night and listened to an evening of records the old dog and I used to listen to when the day was done. Listened to two War on Drugs albums, a David Ackles record, a bit of Simon and Garfunkel, the soundtrack from Grand Budapest Hotel and finished up with the soundtrack from Up and then I went to bed.

Ah Jaysus @Fagan ODowd
:frowning:

Ps if we ever get a dog, it will be the mongreliest mongrel the pound has to offer.

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1128850, member: 1170”]Ah Jaysus @Fagan ODowd
:([/QUOTE]
Any chance of you hopping on a train to the capital and we get legless tonight, pal?

Which capital?, or is this aimed at Fagan?

The expensive one with a Queen at the centre of it. Bring your wife and we will do a swapsie

Ah right. Unfortunately not a chance. Have a party tonight with herself. That’s a shame. Give mea bit if warning next time you are over and ill meet you for a couple for sure. Does wife swapping mean mine shouts at you, and yours shouts at me?

More or less. Will do…

Ps if ye are looking for something to do, just taking a walk down across the far side of the river from the Tower of London with its great city skyline, and down to the bottom of the shard, then back across the river and a meander into St Paul’s cathedral is a nice jaunt as these things go.
Alternatively, the toucan in soho for a feed of porter.

Enjoy Cork mate