Things That Are Wrong

Exactly. Where do ye think junkies are gettin horse tranquillisers.

fuck off to the English Market in the middle of Cork city this weekend…it will be swarming with wannabe west brit corkonians…

After 800 years ye finally decided to rise against yere oppressors and ye surrendered after a week.Michael Collins and Tom Barry had to finish the job that ye could not finish! :ireland: :ireland: :ireland:

meh…spittin’ n fartin’ at the mart or scratchin’ the balls lookin’ slack jawed over a knackers gate is running a business? :guns:

Cobh was still called Queenstown well into the 20th century… :lol:

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 102178”]

I know this happens for a fact because a lad I lived with in college [/quote]

This is one of those phrases on the internet that automatically loses the argument.

Haha!

JG is getting his arse kicked up and down the Internet today!

Ah brilliant, just brilliant :lol:

+1

Julio has not come out of this one well at all.

http://www.findacourse.ie/news/farmers-assets-targetted-to-save-on-cost-of-education-grants/

Tell me a little about the North Cork Militia my good man.

Noonan hocking up fleighm[font=“arial”][size=“2”][color="#000000"][/size][/font]into the microphone. disgusting fucker.

This is surely a piss take

THE country’s top tourist town is devising an innovative way to combat the notorious Irish weather.

A plan is being examined to place an artificial roof over entire streets in Killarney, Co Kerry, to allow locals and visitors to shop in the rain and to entice more outdoor cultural events. Local engineer Paudie O’Mahoney has devised a clever and cost-effective way to cover footpaths and large sections of streets with a heavy-duty tent-like canvas.

He sprang into action when it was confirmed that Killarney had the third-highest rainfall in Europe and twice the average rainfall of Dublin.

“This canopy cover system could be introduced on a trial basis in a laneway or even on one of the main streets and I can see it taking off all over the country in a very short space of time,” said Mr O’Mahoney.

Killarney, the Montreal of Ireland :clap:

How depressing would that be? A town covered to keep out the rain. FFS…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGNIDXUaVts
eature=player_embedded

Attacker hugged woman & asked her out to dinner
[font=Helvetica][size=4]
[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=4]
A serial burglar who broke into a woman’s house in Dublin and raped her twice has been jailed for 9 years.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=4]
Gerard Kane of Dominic Street, Dun Laoghaire in Co. Dublin pleaded guilty on the 5th day of his trial to the attacks on June 11th last year.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=4]
The Central Criminal Court heard the victim was woken at 1.30am by a noise to find Mr. Kane standing in her bedroom doorway with socks on both hands carrying a hammer, screwdriver and small torch. [/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=4]
She said she was terrified and started shouting “Who is it, what do you want?”.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=4]
Kane initially demanded to know where the safe was before raping her twice.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=4]
He also threatened to bury her in the back garden and said he would hang himself if she went to the gardai. [/size][/font]

Attacker asked her out to dinner
[font=Helvetica][size=4]
As he left her home he gave her a hug and asked for her number so he could take her out to dinner.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=4]
In a victim impact report, the woman told the court that the week after the break-in was the worst of her life because she thought Kane might return and kill her “like he said he would”.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=4]
The woman still suffers flashbacks and nightmares.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=4]
He was on bail at the time of the offences for a previous burglary of the constituency office of former Fianna Fail minister Barry Andrews for which he received a 2-year sentence.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=4]
He has 26 previous convictions for burglary, robbery, drugs and assault and has spent most of his adult life in prison.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=4]
Imposing a 12 year sentence, Mr. Justice Garrett Sheehan said the 36-year-old may yet lead a productive life.
[font=Helvetica][size=4]He suspended the final 3 years of the sentence, two of which are suspended on condition that he completes a 4-year educational programme to Leaving Certificate level.[/size][/font]

This is just wrong on all levels, the sick fuck. [/size][/font]

I laughed out loud at this.

I laughed myself and I know I shouldn’t have but I couldn’t help it. He is still a sick fuck.

[size=1]
http://www.independent.ie/national-news/gardai-hunt-for-pair-after-man-dies-under-dublin-bus-3318302.html[/size]
[size=1]
[/size]
[size=1]
Brendan Farrelly and Mark O’Regan
[/size]
[size=1]
Thursday December 06 2012[/size]

A MAJOR hunt is on for two men after a shocking incident in Dublin city centre today, when a man was killed after he was apparently pushed under a double decker.

The victim, who was in his 20s, was decapitated and a number of eye witnesses including the bus driver were treated for shock.

The incident took place opposite Trinity College on Dublin’s Nassau Street during this evening’s rush hour.

Witnesses say that there was a row between the victim and two other men which resulted in the appalling scene.

Gardai are investigating if the man was punched or pushed into the path of the bus.

He died at the scene opposite Trinity College in Dublin’s Nassau Street .

At the same time the number 145 bus had travelled down Dawson Street and was taking a left turn onto Nassau Street when the man fell into its path.

The man went under the front of the bus and was killed instantly when a wheel went over his head.

Detectives are now trying to track down the two men at the centre of the incident who disappeared after the death.

The tragedy was over in seconds and stunned the huge pre Christmas crowds milling through the area shortly at about 5.40pm.

Witnesses who were close to the scene were visibly traumatised by the appalling nature of the man’s death.

The driver of the Dublin Bus vehicle was also said to have been in a shocked state.

He had driven from Bray, Co Wicklow, on a busy route in rush hour traffic. He was heading towards Heuston station when in a flash the man ended up under his bus.

The driver managed to control the bus and it didn’t crash.

News about what happened quickly spread through the many shocked passengers on the bus as the alert about the incident went out.

Emergency services and gardai were quickly on the scene but there was nothing they could do.

They were faced with a scene of chaos. Traffic was diverted away from the area.

The area was cordoned off from the Nassau Street-Dawson Street junction.

A tent hiding the body was erected behind the bus which had passed over the man. Gardai also carried out an examination of the area around the road junction.

Officers interviewed witnesses, including the driver, but appealed to anyone who saw exactly what happened to contact them.

Motorists were urged to stay away from the area as the garda investigation intensified when it was realised they were not dealing with a routine road incident. Roads around the scene were closed as traffic built up.

A Dublin Bus investigation was also initiated.

Inspectors were sent to the scene.

A spokeswoman said they had a strict procedure for incidences involving buses. It included interviewing eye witnesses, trawling through cctv footage and checking out the scene of any incident.

Gardai are treating the death of man as suspicious but the investigation could be upgraded at a later stage.

Anyone with information should contact Pearse Street garda station on 6669000, heGarda Confidential Telephone Line 1800 666 111 or any garda station