Things That Are Wrong

Getting a phone call off the local Madame to tell me I left 80 quids worth of Contact Lenses in her establishment Friday night. Will have to make an embarrassing trip back there tonight to collect them :frowning:

:lol: :clap:

:lol: :lol:

How does she have your number?

The young lady whos services I acquired ask me for it on Friday night.

So you go around giving your phone number out to brazzers?

It was 5.30 in the morning and I was flaming. I was hardly going to say no to the girl

Good thing I kicked you out of the Roma club yesterday, this is exactly the type of behaviour I don’t expect our members to get involved in.

she sounds like a keeper

go for it mate

Nah, don’t think I will. She was quite tidy in fairness to her. Made me two smashing cups of tea as well

Proper Service.

was out on the town over the weekend.

I cant fathom this fascination with Christmas jumpers. There was any amount of gobshites in pubs wearing wolly jumpers with santa’s and reindeers. Other had fucking fairy lights on their jumpers. How can anyone think these are cool especially when every second tom dick and harry is wearing one. Whoever sells the damn things is making a tidy profit on the back of the gobshites anyway.

Apologies to any free kick christmas jumper wearers

Fair fucks to the boys set up selling them, I remember hearing some student fellas from Laois made a tidy profit with some website last year if I recall correctly. You’ll never lose money betting on sheep mentality.

What the fuck!

That’s not how it works. You tell it like it is. Any clown that wears one deserves a swift right hook to the face. There has been a general consensus on here that Christmas jumpers are for tards and it’s going to stay that way!

correct on all fronts Flano. Nothing worse than bumping into a 12 pubs of Christmas brigade where you have a collection of apes wearing them. The apes are sideways after pub four

fuck your consensus…I says

[quote=“Chavez, post: 102235”]
fuck your consensus…I says[/quote]

Yes, but you’re an absolute clown shoe of an individual though.

Woah, woah, be careful, Chavez is causing chaos here with his devil may care attitude.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 102237”]
Woah, woah, be careful, Chavez is causing chaos here with his devil may care attitude.[/quote]

:lol:

He’s a real ticket alright, that Chavez.

I can’t quite pick [size=5]you[/size] out of this TFK line up…I wonder why? :lol: