Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 736242, member: 168”]There has been a good few break ins around the neighbourhood recently. House mate text to say she heard the door being tried last night and I thought I heard it a couple of times myself over the last 2 weeks but dismissed it as imagining it!

How much and where would one buy a baseball bat ??[/quote]

You’ll be glad of the Padraig Nally law one of these days.

How about strategically placed buckets of tar, feathers and a blow torch?

Now I love Home Alone dearly, but one thing people seem to overlook is that Harry and Marv actually caught Kevin. They beat him. Despite him many ingenius traps. It was only the intervention of the “shovel slayer” that saved him from having his fingers bitten off by Harry, one by one.

Steven Seagal trains US school guard Posse. For Fuck Sake.

http://news.sky.com/story/1050467/steven-seagal-trains-us-school-guard-posse

Messed up on a few levels. What a fucked up country.

If its ok by The Hulk, its ok by me.

A four-week-old baby boy is “recovering well” after being attacked by a fox in his south-east London home, hospital staff said.

I wonder if this is the full story.

Pic of the parents

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/11/article-2276529-177AAA5A000005DC-649_634x471.jpg

she don’t look too Foxy

[quote=“Chavez, post: 736350, member: 1565”]A four-week-old baby boy is “recovering well” after being attacked by a fox in his south-east London home, hospital staff said.

I wonder if this is the full story.

Pic of the parents

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/11/article-2276529-177AAA5A000005DC-649_634x471.jpg[/quote]

I might have to tip over there to sort some shit out.

Rumours online that a member of the Galway Senior Hurling panel of 2012 has sold his Leinster medal on Ebay.

Rumors?

:eek:

And sure if he got a few pounds for it wasn’t he well entitled to sell it.

Them KK lads don’t realise the fortune they are sitting on.

I bet you Noel Hickey wont be long locating them medals now… last we heard he ‘hadn’t a clue where they are’

The amount of times MBB has said uncredible in recent days, Wrong. It is not catching on, move on.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 737171, member: 686”]And sure if he got a few pounds for it wasn’t he well entitled to sell it.

Them KK lads don’t realise the fortune they are sitting on.

I bet you Noel Hickey wont be long locating them medals now… last we heard he ‘hadn’t a clue where they are’[/quote]

exactly
whats the problem with it?
he sold it for 600 quid or what not, in fairness you’d have to be a complete mug to pay that,
the got hockeyed by the same team they beat in this so called “final” when it really mattered in september so that medal isnt worth a fuck
yer man is up to his tits in gambling debt anyway , i saw that over on the clarehurlers forum, but the posts were deleted by Puke

No

Tommy Fleming’s teeth

She definitely is knocked up anyways. Seen her on the lotto there tonight. Fine bump n her

Dunph will be heartbroken at this news. Ella is a queen. :clap:

Wow. Guinness that iconic Irish brewery built improvised armoured cars at the request of the British high command that helped put down the 1916 Risng.