Things That Are Wrong

He doesn’t have time to be Googling. He still has most of the celebrity gossip section of the Daily Mail website to get through first.

I’ve resigned myself to the fact I’m going to find out what this Harlem Shake thing is. I first heard of it on Thursday but I so far have not seen it.

There’s links for it up all over the Internet mate, I don’t need to google it, I just don’t want to watch simpletons from Meath, Snooker and LOI sides engage in bullshit if I don’t have to.

What are its origins?

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 738624, member: 180”]There’s links for it up all over the Internet mate, I don’t need to google it, I just don’t want to watch simpletons from Meath, Snooker and LOI sides engage in bullshit if I don’t have to.

What are its origins?[/quote]

In the same vein I don’t want to explain it to simpletons from Laois.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 738624, member: 180”]There’s links for it up all over the Internet mate, I don’t need to google it, I just don’t want to watch simpletons from Meath, Snooker and LOI sides engage in bullshit if I don’t have to.

That’s a lot of information from a man who hasn’t a clue what it is

So what you’re both saying is that you can’t tell me where it’s originated from. You could have just said that lads.

Backtrack

That’s a no then.

I believe we invented it mate

Jesus you’re some pest.
First you claimed to have no idea what it is. Yet you can definitively say it’s “wrong”, list out a string of teams that have engaged in it, and seem strangely pre-occupied with finding out it’s origins?
You’re strange.

Im actually quite familiar with the origins of the internet meme phenomen know as “Harlem Shake”. but give a man a fish and he’ll eat for one day tell a man to fuck off and do his own fishing, he’ll learn how to fish.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 738643, member: 181”]Jesus you’re some pest.
First you claimed to have no idea what it is. Yet you can definitively say it’s “wrong”, list out a string of teams that have engaged in it, and seem strangely pre-occupied with finding out it’s origins?
You’re strange.[/quote]

youre only clocking that now runt?

:rolleyes:

[quote=“The Runt, post: 738643, member: 181”]Jesus you’re some pest.
You’re strange.[/quote]
What’s hard to understand runt? My original post was self explanatory. I’ve shown no preoccupation, all I’ve done is interact with you on my original post.

It’s not difficult really. Your fishy worries seem to have the you somewhat today perhaps.

FFS don’t mention fish :rolleyes:

I’ve looked up Harlem Shake.

Now I’m as game for a laugh as the next man, but it is, quite definitely, wrong.

I found out my house was used as the set for a Harlem shake production at the weekend. My bathroom is featured in a YouTube clip which is gaining views.

i am trying to treat it as a one day wonder by ignoring it.

[quote=“ciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 738822, member: 464”]I found out my house was used as the set for a Harlem shake production at the weekend. My bathroom is featured in a YouTube clip which is gaining views.

i am trying to treat it as a one day wonder by ignoring it.[/quote]
:smiley:

cant think of where else to ut this. was out in the hospital over the weekend as friend of mine’s dad is in final stage cancer. the hospital cant give him morphine for the pain because his liver is fucked and it cant process the toxins.

[SIZE=14px][FONT=Arial]The body of a Russian politician has been found encased in a barrel of cement with a former government official accused of ordering the killing over an €60m debt.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][FONT=Arial]Mikhail Pakhomov, 37, went missing last week.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][FONT=Arial]He was a member of the local legislature in Lipetsk, a city some 350km south of Moscow, and was last seen last Tuesday when three unidentified men pushed him into a car outside a restaurant in Lipetsk and drove away.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][FONT=Arial]Russia’s Investigative Committee says several suspects were detained in the case, and that authorities found Mr Pakhomov’s badly beaten body in a barrel of cement in a garage.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][FONT=Arial]Russian television stations aired footage provided by police that showed a fragment of a barrel, pieces of concrete and officers carrying what appeared to be Pakhomov’s body on a stretcher and loading it into a vehicle.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][FONT=Arial]The Investigative Committee said Yevgeny Kharitonov is being held on suspicion of ordering the killing of Pakhomov, allegedly over the $80m debt.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][FONT=Arial]Mr Kharitonov is a former deputy minister for communal services in the Moscow region’s provincial government[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][FONT=Arial]The committee’s spokesman, Vladimir Markin, said in a statement that one of the detained suspects told investigators that Mr Kharitonov had told them that he had to recover the debt to advance his career.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][FONT=Arial]“For Kharitonov, career was the main priority,” Mr Markin said in a statement.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][FONT=Arial]Russian news reports said Mr Kharitonov was detained by police at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo airport while preparing to board a flight to the southern city of Krasnodar.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][FONT=Arial]It wasn’t immediately clear if Mr Kharitonov had retained a lawyer.[/FONT][/SIZE]

:smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5f_LfDrlfQ