Things That Are Wrong

Someone who lives in Raglan Road and drives a Land Rover being granted free legal aid. :rolleyes:

The new Paddy Power uniform which will be on show from tomorrow,fuckin hell! :eek:

Pics?

No,you will have to wait and see but it’s bad! Cabbage green shirt and navy tie.

An Irish man using the expression “Take a bow son” Fuck off you wannabe chav

+1

Right up there with cunts that use “Pikies” to refer to knackers. Like we have to import a foreign word to refer to an indigenous Irish group when we have plenty of derogatory terms of our own. Fuxake.

Easy from the cheap seats mate…

FingalRaven. A poor and inconsistent parody of Fingal Raven, North County Corncrake and The All Seeing Eye.

[quote=“Appendage, post: 741244, member: 11”]FingalRaven. A poor and inconsistent parody of Fingal Raven, North County Corncrake and The All Seeing Eye.[/quote]To be fair, that decline started with the rebranding of NCC to TASE.

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Being verbally abused by a homeless guy - [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Heading home Friday night/Saturday morning and stopped at an ATM to get some cash for a bag of chips. Whilst standing there I was approached by a chap who gave me the usual sob story re needing €2 for a hostel. So being the generous sort I am I handed over the change content of my pocket, which consisted of 2 coins.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]“There’s €4 there mate, hope that helps” and I went on my merry way. Within a few seconds I got pulled back by the shoulder and there was my man with a big pissed off head on him telling me I only gave him €2.50 and demanding the rest of what I owed him!!! I apologised and told him that’s all the change I had and he then launched into a tirade of abuse calling me a liar and accusing me of short changing him. I was half expecting someone to jump out and say “Smile you’re on Candid Camera”[/FONT][/SIZE]

[quote=“Bugsy Malone, post: 741281, member: 1577”][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Being verbally abused by a homeless guy - [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Heading home Friday night/Saturday morning and stopped at an ATM to get some cash for a bag of chips. Whilst standing there I was approached by a chap who gave me the usual sob story re needing €2 for a hostel. So being the generous sort I am I handed over the change content of my pocket, which consisted of 2 coins.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]“There’s €4 there mate, hope that helps” and I went on my merry way. Within a few seconds I got pulled back by the shoulder and there was my man with a big pissed off head on him telling me I only gave him €2.50 and demanding the rest of what I owed him!!! I apologised and told him that’s all the change I had and he then launched into a tirade of abuse calling me a liar and accusing me of short changing him. I was half expecting someone to jump out and say “Smile you’re on Candid Camera”[/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

Your first mistake was giving him anything.
Dublin is over run with beggars these days, I pass a minimum of three on the way to work every morning. They are getting very bad for walking up to you aswell, and grabbing your arm or some such. Unless I’m in an exceptionally good mood I never give them anything and definately not if you walk up to me.

I was on O’Connell Street yesterday and it was horrific the amount of fucking low lifes, beggars and junkies around the place. A national disgrace. When I seize power in a bloody coup d’etat, you will be required by law to be both employed & formally dressed to enter the city centre.

dublin is a fucking slum. there is a load of junkies in sydney too but you never see them around the city centre. they know their place is out in the shitholes in the west of the city.

o’connell st in dublin, the dart station across the river (tara st?), the general IFSC area, the junkie boardwalk down by the river.

they should move all the methadone clinics out of the city centre to malahide or somewhere populated by no mark inoffensive cunts

[quote=“KIB man, post: 741519, member: 208”]dublin is a fucking slum. there is a load of junkies in sydney too but you never see them around the city centre. they know their place is out in the shitholes in the west of the city.

o’connell st in dublin, the dart station across the river (tara st?), the general IFSC area, the junkie boardwalk down by the river.

they should move all the methadone clinics out of the city centre to malahide or somewhere populated by no mark inoffensive cunts[/quote]

I lived pretty close to the city centre in darlingurst - it was full of junkees & full of needles on the ground- I have never seen that in Fingal or Dublin.Kings Cross is full of junkbags too - I guess there arent too may junkees in amongst the pasty boggers in bondi junction though so you havent come across them

darlinghurst isnt the city centre. maybe the tour guide said to you it was but it aint. kings cross is there for junkbags, buying drugs and shagging whores. again it isnt in the city centre. any tourist going there for anything else would want their head examined. did see a junkie shoot up down an emergency exit stairs in bondi junction before, didnt ask him what county he came from.

the rocks, darling harbour, circular quay- city centre. fuck all junkies around. fuck all litter either, they have lads cleaning up the streets constantly.

dublin is fucking disgusting for litter, dogshit and just general filth.

london aswell you dont see miles of junkies around oxford st, leicester square, trafalgar square etc.

[quote=“KIB man, post: 741525, member: 208”]darlinghurst isnt the city centre. maybe the tour guide said to you it was but it aint. kings cross is there for junkbags, buying drugs and shagging whores. again it isnt in the city centre. any tourist going there for anything else would want their head examined. did see a junkie shoot up down an emergency exit stairs in bondi junction before, didnt ask him what county he came from.

the rocks, darling harbour, circular quay- city centre. fuck all junkies around. fuck all litter either, they have lads cleaning up the streets constantly.

dublin is fucking disgusting for litter, dogshit and just general filth.

london aswell you dont see miles of junkies around oxford st, leicester square, trafalgar square etc.[/quote]

Its inner city mate

rocko claiming cristiano ronaldo isnt a competent forward.

Since 2006, ronaldo has scored 274 goals in 337 games for Man utd and Real. 38 goals in 101 games at international level

where did we get this mong rocko from and can he be banned for a week at least?

(would insert the old rolls eyes smiley here if it were available)

:rolleyes:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BEB6mFWCIAAopgK.jpg:large

http://www.corkrebelweek2013.com/the-rebel-passport

Bastards who cut out of a side road in front of you and then crawl along the main road. This happened to me twice today and both times there was nothing behind me so it wasn’t as if they couldn’t have waited a second.

The dirty evil bastards.