Things That Are Wrong

Gone now. It was up for over a minute. That’s unacceptable in Irish sport. Setanta - the sell out cunts.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 746310, member: 9”]What the fuck!

An Allianz banner on the bottom of the screen for the match in Derry.

That’s fucking ridiculous. A permanent banner.[/quote]

Yeah they had that for the Cork Tipp game too.
Braz was saying it’s common in dodgy Indian cricket streams.
I noticed today watching some Super 15 streams aswell.
Here to stay by the looks of things.

The hyperbolic denunciation of spitting, many people consider it a worse act than being physically assaulted. What sort of sadist weirdo would prefer having their jaw broken or teeth knocked out than being spat upon, they’d obviously have to be ugly for a start. Those cunts in the GAA seem to be just getting into spitting now and they are outraged at it, spitting is quite gentlemanly going by some of things that go on in the GAA.

Whats this now?

Spitting has entered the GAA and the muldoons are livid. This is an organisation which rallies around rapists, racists, thugs and murderers yet finds something innocuous (in comparison) as outrageous.

The GAA also rallied around homosexuality when one of their players came out, but now find spitting as a vile act. Ironic, isn’t it?

Who was doing it? A despicable act is spitting, just because other acts occur in life, makes this no less disgusting. What goes through a sports persons mind to carry out such an act? Its a sure sign of a lack of class, breeding up and upbringing.

Spitting is not a despicable act, unsavoury in certain cases maybe but not despicable it’s actually pretty harmless. Did anybody ever die from being spat upon?

It happened to some Leitrim player and this goon was straight off to twitter voice his indignation. :rolleyes:

Its digusting. It is a despicable act to carry out. Regardless of anything else, the sheer act of doing so shows such an amazing lack of class, the mind shudders. Naturally there are many many disgusting acts one can carry out in life, but the presence of them makes this no less uncouth and unsavoury. I can’t imagine why anyone would wish to do that. The mind shudders.

Who done it to him? Who were Leitrim playing, Offaly was it?

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 746625, member: 180”]Its digusting. It is a despicable act to carry out. Regardless of anything else, the sheer act of doing so shows such an amazing lack of class, the mind shudders. Naturally there are many many disgusting acts one can carry out in life, but the presence of them makes this no less uncouth and unsavoury. I can’t imagine why anyone would wish to do that. The mind shudders.

Who done it to him? Who were Leitrim playing, Offaly was it?[/quote]

:rolleyes:

The logic of an uneducated muldoon.

The logic of an uneducated muldoon.[/quote]
It doesn’t surprise me that you’d resort to that to be honest. Who were Leitrim playing?

I don’t fucking know who they were playing.

What player was spat on?

I don’t know and I’m not going to get the article for you if that’s what your little game is here, go search yourself and stop digressing off the point I’m making about spitting’s undeserved lofty place in the hierarchy of unsavoury acts.

Anyone who says they would rather be punched in the face than spat upon is a liar or a uneducated muldoon.

Seeing as spitting happens quite often in Serie A it’s no wonder Totti is defending it.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 746632, member: 1052”]I don’t know and I’m not going to get the article for you if that’s what your little game is here, go search yourself and stop digressing off the point I’m making about spitting’s undeserved lofty place in the hierarchy of unsavoury acts.

[/quote]
I have no game, you brought up the subject, yet you seem incredibly ill informed on the topic when questioned. Very odd carryon.

I guess thats true sidney. Still disappointing to hear this vile act is still being carried out and defended.

http://www.acmilan.vn/img/articles/totti_spit.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GsNyyMn8Tc

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 746634, member: 180”]I have no game, you brought up the subject, yet you seem incredibly ill informed on the topic when questioned. Very odd carryon.

I guess thats true sidney. Still disappointing to hear this vile act is still being carried out and defended.[/quote]

I can’t be blamed for your poor comprehension skills and concentration levels. You’ve missed the point.

I simply asked you a question about something you brought up initially. Its a disgusting act regardless of who carries it out, I’m simply curious as to who in fact did so. My sympathies are with the victim here naturally.

I’ll just have to see if I can find out some more about it myself, thanks for bringing it to the forums attention, albeit in such a limited manner.