Things That Are Wrong

No.

Is there none on your land?

One can only hope and pray that Mr Stewart will survive long enough to impart his wisdom on another generation of Rockos.

That’s exactly the answer a child molestor would give.

You seem very sure. o_O

Trying to change the focus now, unsettling behavior.

I would not respect any of my (obviously very small band of) friends’ views on normal hobbies like sports if they professed an interest in fantasy programmes. How could you take anyone expressing an opinion on football seriously if you know they also watch Game of Thrones? Fucking loonballs.

I’m pretty sure RTT has absolutely no interest in the type of sci-fi, fairy shit being mentioned on here.
I think we have some crossed wires here.

Most tv programmes are fantasy, mate.

The very odd time a few ramble across the mountain from North Clare. You’d see them running with goats during mating season.

Could I no give a fuck about the affect what I read or watch has on what anonymous internet folk think of me.

I’ll do my own thing.

Woah my comment was in general. I fucking hate sci-fi and all things related to it. I just missed the interaction myself and Bandage had in the past.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 758129, member: 348”]Could I no give a fuck about the affect what I read or watch has on what anonymous internet folk think of me.

I’ll do my own thing.[/quote]
You’re right too. This Bandage fellow doesn’t actually exist. He’s a fantasy friend of Rocko’s.

Phew

Would the fantasy viewers object if I was to put a banner across their avatar that says weirdo or loonball or something? Obviously you could still post on various topics but the rest of us would know to take everything with a large pinch of salt.

:clap:

MBB is my fantasy friend.

These freaks are lashing out now. Cages have been rattled.

Bandage has a forehead the size of the moon and he tries to denounce fantasy? No, I can’t accept that.

Be very careful walking to work tomorrow if you see any cunt approaching you brandishing a lightsabre or a sharpened unicorn horn.