Things That Are Wrong

For miles of fields around you can see a ridiculously out of place development. A disgusting aberration built by a cunt.

Following in from Gerry’s literally shitting in a page we have this lad’s in depth analysis.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/watching-munster-had-me-wishing-i-was-down-there-on-the-pitch-1.1355041

The most self serving piece of crap I’ve ever read.

A woman’s footballer getting a Laochra Gael :smiley:

Rte beside themselves because they’ve launched a digital channel for under7s

Ryanair charging €50 to bring a bag onto one of their cattle mart planes.:mad:

I saw about two minutes of some RTE program that Kevin McAleer was doing earlier, worth watching for its awfulness. How untalented does one have to be to not get a job from RTE

Kevin McAleer? Jaysus, didn’t think he still got air time.

I highlighted this 3.2 weeks ago and you scoffed at me, you prick.

Jaysus pal, why fly with those cunts in the 1st place?

Did you not book it in advance or what you big silly?

Things that are wrong: People giving out about the excess charges on Ryanair, ye know what they are like. Fly another airline if you have a major issue with it.

Nailed it. What sort of cunt needs much more than the carry on anyway

:eek: Never mate.

Seen as multi-quote doesn’t seem to be working I am flying to Malta for a wedding and only Ryanair fly there directly-every other airline is indirect and costs the same for flights. €100 to add a bag each for myself and herself for a few days in Malta for a cunting wedding that I don’t want to go to seems excessive to me ye shower of fucking cunts. And before ye start going on about what a genius O’Leary is, I have to fly to Malta, I have to fly from Ireland and I have to bring a bag-he is not a fucking genius for charging extortionate prices for this the same way as private clampers are not geniuses for charging €160 instead of €80 and knackers charge €4k for sweeping your driveway.

Go fuck yourselves.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 760272, member: 1537”]Seen as multi-quote doesn’t seem to be working I am flying to Malta for a wedding and only Ryanair fly there directly-every other airline is indirect and costs the same for flights. €100 to add a bag each for myself and herself for a few days in Malta for a cunting wedding that I don’t want to go to seems excessive to me ye shower of fucking cunts. And before ye start going on about what a genius O’Leary is, I have to fly to Malta, I have to fly from Ireland and I have to bring a bag-he is not a fucking genius for charging extortionate prices for this the same way as private clampers are not geniuses for charging €160 instead of €80 and knackers charge €4k for sweeping your driveway.

Go fuck yourselves.[/quote]

In response to my part so, be grateful you have a direct flight thanks to Ryanair. Without them you would be spending far more to go the indirect route.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 760272, member: 1537”]Seen as multi-quote doesn’t seem to be working I am flying to Malta for a wedding and only Ryanair fly there directly-every other airline is indirect and costs the same for flights.

You should be kissing his hole then instead of moaning.

Edit, ah feck you Rint.

So let me get this straight horsebox. You have to go to malta. There are two options for flights, one direct and others indirect, they are the same price bar a €50 charge for a bag? 50 not much extra to add for a direct flight.

Also, what’s the bag, 15kilos? Plus two 10k carry on bags, could you not pack economically enough to go for a “few days” with one check in bag?!

Seems like misdirected anger here. The person you should be angry at is the asshole who thinks their wedding is important enough to drag everyone to fucking Malta! In that situation are you entitled to offer a wedding gift less the cost of the flights?

What is the big issue with taking an indirect flight. It would only be a couple of hours added to the journey time each way.

Ridiculous argument-if Ryanair didn’t do that route, then somebody else would and they might not necessarily be cuntish and charge €50 for a bag. We are going for 5 days and I have to bring a suit. I’m not sure what kind of women(apologies mbb this is for the other lads) ye are going out with but if ye are able to fit your own and her stuff in one 15kg bag for nearly a week’s holiday, then she is some smelly tramp. If ye are happy to be treated like animals just because you have the gall to want to go to another country, then that’s up to ye but I for one crave a society that wants more than that.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 760272, member: 1537”]Seen as multi-quote doesn’t seem to be working I am flying to Malta for a wedding and only Ryanair fly there directly-every other airline is indirect and costs the same for flights. €100 to add a bag each for myself and herself for a few days in Malta for a cunting wedding that I don’t want to go to seems excessive to me ye shower of fucking cunts. And before ye start going on about what a genius O’Leary is, I have to fly to Malta, I have to fly from Ireland and I have to bring a bag-he is not a fucking genius for charging extortionate prices for this the same way as private clampers are not geniuses for charging €160 instead of €80 and knackers charge €4k for sweeping your driveway.

[SIZE=3]I can’t understand why you are being so difficult here Horsebox.[/SIZE]