Things That Are Wrong

[FONT=Calibri]Sounds to me like Gman was involved in a romantic liaison with the poor man’s wife. He obviously returned home from a night shift a little ahead of schedule and interrupted the pair of them. Gman probably heard the car approaching on the quiet rural road so he hopped into his own vehicle and fled the scene. The husband twigged something was amiss and set off in pursuit but, in his panic and rage, he lost control of his car, and maybe the use of a limb.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Still not satisfied with the damage he had called, Gman then rang the wife to gloat about what had happened.[/FONT]

Gman is the fugitive

escaping from the one armed man

yeah asked me to. guards werent there for a good while, local station doesnt open til 10am apperently. ambulance and fire brigade were there before them, but were nearly 40 minutes getting there too.

did you give him the kiss of life?

So he asked you to give him a hand?

low, even for you!

Is it just me or has Gman’s posting style changed comsiderably? Complete absence of capital letters, very little flow to the story - short sharp sentences.

Might just be the shock of the accident.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 769833, member: 6”]Is it just me or has Gman’s posting style changed comsiderably? Complete absence of capital letters, very little flow to the story - short sharp sentences.

Might just be the shock of the accident.[/quote]

I think I’ll be fine Brian, thanks for the concern. As always, the TFK community watch out for one another. Put down my inexcusable posting style and poor grammar to being busy at work and not articulating my points in enough detail.

Although seeing a man crashing a car and seeing him smashed up probably wouldnt do anyone any good.

Did you get bored waiting around Gman? Were you tempted to head off before the emergency services arrived?

Gman is an alright sort and very much the type of chap that you would want to happen upon you if you were involved in an accident.

Kinda, although time went quick enough really between ringing ambulance, fire brigade and gardai, as well as his wife and his workplace and trying to keep traffic moving up on the road. It was raining too and I was getting soaked, but yer man was in awful pain so couldnt just feck off. Was glad enough when emergency services did arrive and someone proper could talk to him and get him sorted. I could barely look at him, trying not to look down at his shoulder which was just protruding out.

Definite thing that is wrong though, wouldnt want to witness too many accidents, or anything worse than that.

[quote=“Gman, post: 769867, member: 112”]Kinda, although time went quick enough really between ringing ambulance, fire brigade and gardai, as well as his wife and his workplace and trying to keep traffic moving up on the road. It was raining too and I was getting soaked, but yer man was in awful pain so couldnt just feck off. Was glad enough when emergency services did arrive and someone proper could talk to him and get him sorted. I could barely look at him, trying not to look down at his shoulder which was just protruding out.

Definite thing that is wrong though, wouldnt want to witness too many accidents, or anything worse than that.[/quote]
For future reference, and if you are pressed for time in a similar situation, there’s one number that will get you through to the ambulance, fire brigade and gardaí.

Yeah, I thought the same. Cunts kept hanging up on me once they got themselves sorted so had to ring it again. cant say I ever had any experiences of having to ring emergency services before, I expected it to be a bit more streamlined. Maybe it was just me being a boring cunt though and they wanted to get on with work and not listen to my idle chattering.

Was your first instinct to diall 911 or 999?

112 actually. dont know if 911 would have worked. should have tried it too maybe.

Did you have to kick the door open to allow him to escape, Gman? Were you eating your McDonalds?

It doesn’t o_O

[quote=“Bandage, post: 769895, member: 9”]Did you have to kick the door open to allow him to escape, Gman? Were you eating your McDonalds?[/quote]`

no, he was wedged into the car as it had rolled a couple of times and flipped over, was a mangled mess. I dont eat McDonalds Bandage.

I know, maybe I should have put a smiley face after to show my sarcasm. Apologies.

[quote=“Gman, post: 769899, member: 112”]`

no, he was wedged into the car as it had rolled a couple of times and flipped over, was a mangled mess. I dont eat McDonalds Bandage.

I know, maybe I should have put a smiley face after to show my sarcasm. Apologies.[/quote]
I was just pointing out on an occasion somewhat similar to yours I called 911 in my blind panic.

Okay, that seals it. Charles Ramsey remains my favourite rescuer so far this week. Sorry, bro.