Things That Are Wrong

half that shit thats out there in turmoil hasnt hit the shelves yet… another 20% to go in Galway anyway. Reckon Dublin South has bottomed.

I don’t know if this is wrong or right, but I was walking along the road adjoining the Grand Canal opposite Haddington Road at about midnight tonight and there were three winos down on the towpath sitting drinking cans with a radio playing the 1980s hit “Take my Breath Away”. One of them was singing along to it.

Like Pe-ter?

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 777758, member: 332”]See that Amy Fitzpatricks brother was stabbed by the Step Father?

Have to make you wonder if this is his first murder[/quote]

A couple of the red tops are implying that the step father is a major suspect in the case of the missing girl. Talking about Spanish police coming to Ireland to interview a suspect and to seek extradition

Tourists really piss me off. I’m just back from Dublin there and was stuck behind these slow fuckers sauntering at their leisure on Grafton Street, then I had the displeasure to be chastised by some yank because I had walked across his photo, he shouted at me “COME ON, guy!”. The wanker.

Eh, not when it’s in a busy thoroughfare. Why is the world meant to stand still when this cunt takes a photo of his fat wife next to a bar?

Your lucky he didn’t kick your ass totti

+1

He really could have kicked your fanny, Totti.

Or even opened a can of whoop ass then you’d really have been fucked

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 783221, member: 168”]+1

He really could have kicked your fanny, Totti.[/quote]

He cowered when I sniped back at him.

[quote=“Peter G, post: 783226, member: 1758”]People who give out about other people taking photographs are petty and selfish.

Those poor tourists may have been saving for years to get here. You never thought of that did you?
You should have offered to take the snap for them to allow the husband in the same shot. That is what a decent christian would do.

This is Ireland, let them have fond memories of the place rather than them thinking we’re an impatient anti-photography type society.[/quote]

I had places to be and couldn’t afford to be standing up waiting for this idiot to work his camera, by the state of his wife she wasn’t going anywhere fast.

[quote=“Peter G, post: 783226, member: 1758”]People who give out about other people taking photographs are petty and selfish.

Those poor tourists may have been saving for years to get here. You never thought of that did you?
You should have offered to take the snap for them to allow the husband in the same shot. That is what a decent christian would do.

This is Ireland, let them have fond memories of the place rather than them thinking we’re an impatient anti-photography type society.[/quote]
Peter G knows the score here these folks will go back to Minnesota or California or wherever giving out about some ignorant guinea that ruined their photo in Dublin instead of talking about the great time they had in oireland

Agreed. The smell of his shirt after wearing it for 3 days in this heat can’t have been too pleasant for the tourists either

How dare you.

He is an American, you show him the respect he deserves.

Tourism and farming are the lifeblood of this country totti you’d do well to remember that you should be lickin his hole thankin him for spending his hard earned dollars here