Things That Are Wrong

Surely from the smell and general demeanor it would be obvious that it was a dago-colombian involved and not a true Gael. I’d say they’d hardly hold it against us. They’ll probably go home to the states and tell folks to head down the country and not waste time in Dublin. No harm in that.

Ignorant pricks, being rude to tourists that are supporting our economy.

Fuck all of ye. Needless to say I had the last laugh as his cowering face was left in my wake coupled with a bemused look on his fat wife as beads of sweat ran dour her pink forehead.

The one bad thing about weather as warm as this is trying to sleep in it. Last night I sweated like a rapist.

A woman beside me at the match was constantly pulling out her iPad to take pictures.
A fuckin iPad.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 784309, member: 181”]A woman beside me at the match was constantly pulling out her iPad to take pictures.
A fuckin iPad.[/quote]
A cunt of a phenomenon this.

I tend to sleep very well after sex usually but everyone is different i suppose.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 784309, member: 181”]A woman beside me at the match was constantly pulling out her iPad to take pictures.
A fuckin iPad.[/quote]

That’s progress for you. Dev was right with his vision of us dancing at the crossroads.

I am surprised that this hasnt happened sooner. :frowning:

He could have shot you.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=14px] [/SIZE][/FONT]
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=14px]EMERGENCY services came under attack as they tried to save the life of a 21-year-old man in a swimming tragedy in the early hours of this morning.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=14px]Two arrests were made by gardai when coastguard, fire service and ambulance crews were targeted. The man has been named locally as Michael O’Driscoll (21) of Model Farm Road, Cork.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=14px]A gang of youths, apparently from Cork city, had gone to the reservoir at Inniscarra approximately 15 miles from the city yesterday.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=14px]It is understood that some of the group had been drinking and a number of them, including the deceased, entered the water.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=14px]At midnight, the man experienced difficulty and members of the group raised the alarm.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=14px]When emergency services arrived a number of people attacked the crews by throwing bottles and stones at them.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=14px]A large garda presence was required to protect rescuers as they tried to find Mr O’Driscoll.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=14px][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=14px] [/SIZE][/FONT]

Beat you too it

Got done for speeding yesterday.

Not wrong as in I only have myself to blame, but I have to pay out 80 or 90 odd quid and take two penalty points.

Got done on the Mullingar bypass. One of these dual-carriageways that’s 100 km/hour. It’s the start of the dual carriageway stretch into Dublin so I always put the boot down there. Yesterday I could see a flashing light coming in the distance. Hoped it was an ambulance but it was a squad car. Passed out all the cars and then pulled in behind me. Felt like I was OJ Simpson or someone. Female guard got out. 125km/hour in a 100km/hour zone. Normally she would let me off but my speed ‘was excessive’. I apologised hoping that it may get me off. She replied with ‘Ah you’re ok. We get people speeding all the time. Just take a little more care in future’ - as she handed me back my licence and informed me that the correspondence will be coming out in the next few weeks.

She wasn’t bad looking from what I recall. Her nails were painted which I found weird from a guard - I thought all of them were butch as hell.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 784625, member: 24”]Got done for speeding yesterday.

Not wrong as in I only have myself to blame, but I have to pay out 80 or 90 odd quid and take two penalty points.

Got done on the Mullingar bypass. One of these dual-carriageways that’s 100 km/hour. It’s the start of the dual carriageway stretch into Dublin so I always put the boot down there. Yesterday I could see a flashing light coming in the distance. Hoped it was an ambulance but it was a squad car. Passed out all the cars and then pulled in behind me. Felt like I was OJ Simpson or someone. Female guard got out. 125km/hour in a 100km/hour zone. Normally she would let me off but my speed ‘was excessive’. I apologised hoping that it may get me off. She replied with ‘Ah you’re ok. We get people speeding all the time. Just take a little more care in future’ - as she handed me back my licence and informed me that the correspondence will be coming out in the next few weeks.

She wasn’t bad looking from what I recall. Her nails were painted which I found weird from a guard - I thought all of them were butch as hell.[/quote]Did she have the massive bangarda arse? They all have massive arses.

I think it’s the pants

Didn’t notice. I was too busy hanging my head in shame.

:frowning:

That and the massive fat arses in said pants.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 784629, member: 1537”]That and the massive fat arses in said pants.[/quote]Correct.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 784628, member: 24”]Didn’t notice. I was too busy hanging my head in shame.

:([/quote]
Fuck shame pal, make a fucking phone call quick before that stamp hits that envelope.